1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Silver: Yao is "extremely hot" right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

telling me to stop with the hate after i criticize china and the ccp?!?! :confused::Do_O you can't make this **** up!!

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Has he said anything about anything ?
    He’s been silent forever about any basketball topic

but a pandemic hasn’t started in the US.

It’s up China’s government to enforce the shutdown of wet markets
    Rats and bats carry the most diseases and having the slaughtered live with blood in the back of a seafood market is unsanitary for any human being

This is nature’s clue on what not to do

#162 tinman, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

there's really too many chinese trolls on clutchfans who aren't here for the glory of the city of houston, harden or the rockets

there was a huge uptick when morey tweeted and i'm sure not all of these sleeper troll accounts have been deactivated or deleted

Ramo$e and ipaman like this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

pretty sure everywhere else is reporting more new cases, so to answer your question, yes.

tinman likes this.
  6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

It's also equally fair to say that this is a dumb strawman argument. Or you are having reading comprehension skill issues.

I'm not trying to be a dick here @Nook but I think we're well past the time where someone takes a sentence, gets their emotions up a bit, and then responds solely to that one sentence in a way that the sentence (or paragraph) didn't even say in the first place.

If you want, feel free to show me where I said China was great, or better than America?? You won't be able to, because that's not what I said. I'm guessing you also maybe thought Bernie Sanders loved Fidel Castro because he happened to note that reading programs improved under Castro?

Again, not trying to be a dick, but if you are an adult, if you can't process that one thing can be true while a bunch of other things can also be true... well, you're an idiot. And again, @Nook ... you've been around long enough and I've seen enough of your posts to know, you're not an idiot. You seem to be a pretty reasoned, rationale poster, generally.

So... here's the take, in shortened form for you, and others, so it's not twisted. China sucks. ****ing horrible. Inhumane. And INDEED, the core source of the problem in the first place. And ALSO... Trump sucks, is a complete turd and moron, LIES to the American public every day, over and over, is a criminal, and at the helm of our country would have ABSOLUTELY created as big a disaster as the world currently has - if not worse - had the virus originated in Omaha instead of Wuhan.

Easy and topfive like this.
  7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not just China trolls but media sleeper cells trying to change our perceptions on what a fan is....promoting Harden asking for a trade, just a bunch of illogical thoughts to provoke reactions. Rocket and Harden haters in general have shown up the past two years in droves.

tinman likes this.
  8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Shut this down. Basketball? No. Rockets related? No. Politics? Yes. Leave that to the jerks who do that for a living elsewhere.

let us talk hoops.

Easy and topfive like this.
  9. meh

meh Contributing Member

Yeah which is why this thread makes no sense

10. ipaman

Maybe you forgot but we can't because of well... you know why even if you don't admit it...

11. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I admit nada. Particularly when I know not of what ye speaketh.

12. ipaman

hint... china

13. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

ibid.

And, mods - again, please close this.