1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[shooting] El Paso Walmart scene of active shooter

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by justtxyank, Aug 3, 2019.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I know you are kidding, but a popular right wing nutjob spread a lie that this was an Antifa attack and that there were roaming gun squads of liberals killing people.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Trump supporter that drove 600 miles from Allen, TX. **** YOU Donald Trump.

https://newsone.com/3883517/el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/

Phillyrocket, Eric Riley and Yung-T like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

there’s too many crazy people and people who don’t value life among us

I’m not gonna lie, there have been times when I’m in a place where there’s a large crowd or a lot of people around, and in the back of my mind I got thoughts of me possibly experiencing a mass shooting in person

jacoby, Jontro and R0ckets03 like this.
  4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

BruceAndre likes this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Rip

Edit*: thought this was d&d

#25 LosPollosHermanos, Aug 3, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

It's clearly not a coincidence to me that Beto brought up El Paso the other day in the debate as one of the safest cities in the USA, it being a thriving mixed community etc, then this happens, and the shooter isn't from anywhere near El Paso. This was a political message/shooting.

Also, how in the **** did they get this guy in alive after killing 15+ people???

Eric Riley and cheke64 like this.
  7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I know u kneel and like to lick Trump's nuts, but don't be dense. "Anti-Immigration, "send them back",etc...

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

His skin tone did not make anyone fear for their blue lives

Rocket River

malakas and mulletman like this.
  10. Roscoe Arbuckle

We've got to stop giving these people any notoriety. THAT is the reason these copycat shootings keep happening.

11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

They should’ve put him down at the scene. This dude should’ve never seen the back of the cop car. They have no problem putting down minorities, mentally unstable people, drug addicts, but when they know it’s going to be publicized it’s “arrested without incident.”

Two Sandwiches and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  12. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Honestly being killed at the scene would be a lot easier than what he will have to go through. Many years of trial to eventually being put to death by lethal injection. The torment that you have to deal with due to your incarceration and eventual death. There is a reason most kill themselves after a mass shooting. Glad he was caught.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  13. Roscoe Arbuckle

I'm sure he wanted to be killed. Back before all of these mass shootings, there were people who committed suicide by pulling a gun on cops.

I can't think of any other reason for these copycats than wanting to be known. We don't report suicide names, even if they jump off buildings. News stopped doing that because some people wanted their suicides to make their name on the news. This is the same thing. We have deranged people out there, and the way to massively curtail this is by not giving them any notoriety. Not sure how we do this, as the news loves a good murder story and people will follow the story. Hell, even I'm addicted to forensic files. Maybe just calling them "John Doe" and never showing their face on the news would work... Best I can come up with at the moment.

14. tmoney1101

This dude deserves to be pulled apart by horses, drawn and quartered. We don’t have a punishment that befits this kind of crime anymore. At least if they kill him at the scene he ceases live instantly, this animal doesn’t deserve to steal air after something like this. They’ll put him in protective custody for years until they put him to sleep, he shouldn’t see another dawn after what he did to those families. Lethal injection or life in prison isn’t enough of a deterrent. If we’re not going to change the gun laws these people need to be made an example of.

Two Sandwiches and ThatBoyNick like this.
  15. tmoney1101

Identify him, put a sack over his head, and beat him to death with a ****ing crowbar on live tv. I’m good with that.

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

White terrorists are always taken alive even if they shoot at the cops. Sometimes they are even taken to Burger King before being taken to jail. I wonder if this guy got a burrito bowl before being booked for murdering 20+ people. Imagine if this was anyone other than a white male. Any ounce of melanin, and the US would have gone to war with some oil rich country.

How is this terrorist still alive? How exactly did that interaction go down with a quadjillion armed police in attendance?

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Naw man, that's too quick. I do find that idea interesting. Torturing the mass murderers, and making it available to the public as a point to anybody who wants to follow in his footsteps.

I'm very progressive, and I understand the stance against capital punishment, it's estimated about 4% of people on death row are innocent, and for that reason alone there are AMPLE grounds to outlaw the practice as a whole.

But with that being said, I'd go ****ing mad if someone I loved was killed, raped etc and the ****er got to read books, sleep on a mattress, eat, exercise, beat off, and wake up every morning for the rest of their lives before naturally dying or peacefully being euthanized. I'd want some really, really gruesome **** to happen to that person.

Torn n Frayed and tmoney1101 like this.
  18. tmoney1101

That’s what I mean by identity them. We know this mother****er did this ****. We have him dead to rights. I’m not talking about a shadow of a doubt. Brutalize this dude on camera, painfully, slowly. Let every other ****ed up twat know that this is how we’re going to handle this **** from now on. You’re not going to victimize good people and die peacefully.

19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Still holds true today and I still agree 100%. This guy was a genius.

RIP to those injured or killed.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Just like clockwork -- from the other thread...

justtxyank likes this.