1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shooting at congressional baseball game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Bernie people coming out as terrorists, when will he disavow? Call off your psychos Bernie

Dark Rhino likes this.
  2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Sigh. We kind of knew he was left leaning when his aim was so piss poor, amiright? :p

Glad nobody was killed and I really hope some sort of bipartisan sporting continues.

Oh wait, damn: is this where I'm supposed to say "false flag" and pin this on the other team?

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The President just said the shooter is dead so who knows, maybe he'll change his mind and the shooter will still be alive.

DFWRocket likes this.
  5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

So you rationalize shooting people over their political positions? You're either a complete dumbass or have no moral compass. Possibly both.

Dark Rhino and jsingles like this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

More will be coming the more policies are put in place which screw the majority and enrich the fat cats.....look at McKinnley for reference, Trump and this Congress is on a similar track.

When people like you point stuff out that is untrue you reveal a lot about yourself.

It is analyzing the situation - this is what is going to happen more and more, same way that terrorists grow when we bomb them and create more terrorists. Only stupid people think that will work....you can't institute harmful policies, and not expect some sort of consequences.

Doesn't make it right, but that is the way the world has always worked......

As for moral compass, coming from a racist like you, I am laughing at your puny attempt at misdirection.

DD

edwardc likes this.
  7. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The shooter was a radical Democrat terrorist, who was apparently a member of a number of Republican hating groups.

8. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Takes one to know one, which is it for you? (my vote is no moral compass)

edwardc likes this.
  9. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

That is why I supported Hillary over Bernie and Trump. Extremism rarely are very good for the country, practical moderate policies are what usually get good results.

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Looks like our own rightwing nutjobs are crawling out of their bunkers now...

I foresee mandatory concealed carry laws in our future.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

My #1 fear on the eve of the election was the riots/violence that would follow a Trump loss. Especially with the inevitable stoking of hatred and resentment that Trump would do.

I never expected Bernie supporters to lash out violently, but apparently they have more in common with the Trump/outsider crowd than I realized. Bernie was a very gracious loser, so at least he is leading by example.

pirc1 likes this.
  12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

you not seen whats happening on college campuses these days?

Dark Rhino and apollo33 like this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

So much hates. Sad.

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

A mob mentality temper tantrum vs. Milo Derpopolis at Berkley is a slightly different animal than these last two incidents.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That is the platform of Trump, these are the consequences you get - take away healthcare, take away support infastructure for the poor, and an armed country, what do you expect to happen?

Usually, this leads to revolution....

DD

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

What people does and said is important and can have consequences. Glad you are seeing it because of course what people said and does do have an effect on others and society. And you know, when it comes from leaders, it's would have a larger impact on others and society.

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Those aren't just temper tantrums.. people were going there to fight and they did fight. remember that hippie girl getting punched, there was a lot of violence there

18. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

You are right, so many rich people do not realize the social safety net is what keeps the bottom from starting revolutions.

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

At least Trump took the high road in his address to the nation. I was pleasantly surprised.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

His fb page is extreme Bernie. Search James T Hodgkinson