1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shia Labeouf interview] 'I was raped'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by seclusion, Dec 1, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

This is probably D&D material, but after I read this I just couldn't believe this **** I was reading. So this guy sits in a room completely silent for an art piece or whatever, some chick comes in and decides to have sex with him....he sits there and let's her do it. This guy is not bound, gagged, or anything like that. Then he calls it rape, are you ****ing kidding me? The best part is apparently his girlfriend was in the line to see him (Did I mention it was Valentine's Day?), and eventually she comes up and tries to talk to him about it -- and he continues the art silence. I'm convinced this guy is ****ing crazy. They must have had to give him a frontal lobotomy or something to get him to scream "Optimus" as many times as he has.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsand...he-interview?utm_source=digg&utm_medium=email

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Note to self - become art exhibit - but only for females.

DD

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Be careful, you don't want to get "raped" bro!

4. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Unless is was

...by Bill Cosby.

I'm not interested

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Double standard.

Women call consensual sex rape days later if they want to.

What about that chick walking in the street claiming sexual harassment just because men were saying hi?

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I've had that happen before (a woman having consensual sex, then claiming rape afterwards), and I view this entirely differently. I don't see how there is a double standard. For there to be a double standard that type of behavior would have to be viewed as socially acceptable. I don't think anyone is okay with women crying wolf in regards to rape. This is a completely different, and completely ****ing stupid (I might add) situation.

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So did she put on a strap on and do his butt or did she get him hard then hop on board?

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'm guessing the latter. My understanding is he spent the entire time just sitting there being silent. It also said she "beat his legs" for 10 minutes prior to doing it.
    I don't know about y'all, but if someone was beating my legs for 10 minutes prior to, I'd have some serious issues getting a boner.

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

She knew he was doing a silent art exhibit and she clearly took advantage of the situation. I admire him for staying professional and continuing the expression of art.

10. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

That's besides the point. He chose to let her do it, not to mention if I recall there was a sign that said 'do anything to me' or something to that effect. There was nothing forcing him to allow this to happen, he let her. That's not rape.

11. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

So what's the name of his new movie?

12. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

drug addict. there are cheaper ways to get your fix AB

13. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I believe this guy is an attention w****! He says and does things completely out of the ordinary to have people say how he's so different/exotic/eccentric from all the other 8billion people who share the planet with him! It's sad how some of these celebrities have become so out of touch with reality that everything they do has to be so grandiose, so elaborate for them, in order for them to receive any pleasure from it. Sadly it occurs more often with child actors, who unfortunately are doomed once the fame starts slipping away and they become mere mortals!

1 person likes this.
  14. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HIw_7mywJfM?list=UURZKgNAmm0znVZRpDZ6fSow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. REEKO_HTOWN

Um, you didn't get the memo about how sex without consent from both parties is rape? If he didn't agree to have sex then it's rape. If you said them same thing about a girl you'd be lambasted

16. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

If a girl did this same thing, and someone had sex with her (and she chose not to do anything to prevent it)...she'd be a ****ing idiot too.
    Also, I'm almost positive ALLOWING HER TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU is consent. Perhaps the sign that said 'Do anything to me', I guess you missed that memo.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

Yes, she'd be an idiot but she'd still be in the right to claim rape.

And are you really going to say that allowing someone to have sex with you isn't rape? really? women allow their drunken husbands to have sex with them out of fear sometimes, is that not rape?

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Call him what you want. . . just don't call him an ACTOR!

Rocket River

19. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Um...you're really grasping now. That isn't even in the same realm of possibly being the same thing as this.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

How so? Please give me a legal difference?

https://www.rainn.org/get-information/types-of-sexual-assault/was-it-rape

#20 REEKO_HTOWN, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014