1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaquille O'Neal says more cops is answer to school shootings

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by T-Mike, Mar 15, 2018.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I don’t believe in scripted or fake shootings.

I believe there are genuine psychopaths who carry out these evil deeds.

I believe sometimes it’s a mentally imbalanced individual carrying out his own hate or lust to hurt. I believe sometimes attacks are carried out by individuals in order to push an agenda.

In the end, like I said I don’t pay attention anymore. So I know nothing about any school shootings anymore.

*shrug*

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Thanks for answering. I understand your position better now, even if I don't entirely sympathize. Peace.

3. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

I was awarded the key to my city and I'm not a celebrity. Somebody loves me. Damn sure don't need your love. One of the reasons I received it is because of how much I've shown. My only intention is to help and sometimes the truth hurts. Tough love.

I should have said "planned" instead of "staged."

By no means did I intend to come off as saying the victims were fake. I apologize for not wording that correctly. These people don't give a damn, and young, innocent and beautiful lives have been taken. But this is the plan. This is what is causing students nationwide to protest and want guns banned.

To answer someone elses question, you can Google about the survivors of the Vegas shooting dying one by one after trying to raise awareness to what really happened. I'm not going to argue with anyone here or talk bad about you. If that's what you want, have at it.

#63 BasketballMind, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  4. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Don’t let the liberal lunatics get to you brother.

You’ve been awarded a key to your city. You’re pretty much a celebrity. Don’t be modest. Your opinion is better than theirs.

They just haven’t been woken yet. Hence why they don’t see what their eyes show them.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

More of a side topic but the idea of more armed security has me thinking how much of a prison public schools tend to look like nowadays. I was fortunate enough to go to a private Catholic school through much of my childhood and adolescence with a brief stint at Bowie High School in Austin. Everything material was made of concrete or metal with very little aesthetic design that was comforting. There were no metal detector scanners I had to go through back then. Nowadays it's common. Throwing in more armed security only reinforces the idea to me that if I were a student, I'm basically being babysat for 8 hours while the parents go to work under the supervision of LEO. Sure there are classrooms that teach stuff but walk around those campuses nowadays. Tell me it doesn't feel look or feel like being apart of the system.

I used to absolutely hate going to private Catholic school but none of the schools ever gave me the vibes the public school system did. **** my lazy habits developed while going to public school briefly. Is that really the kind of environment you want the nation's future to learn under?

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You sound like royalty -- are you ROYALTY?

7. conquistador#11

he should shut up and throw it down. throw it down, big man. Diesel gets a bad rap for his acting but who could ever forget the masterpiece that was Blue Chips, a non drunk nick nolte, penny hardway and shaq! Rick fox and Texas being a thorn on the side of that once in a lifetime talented roster of Western University! Incredible. A time when men played basketball like men! Can you believe the nba now? There is no contact and the player falls down. Shaq, continue to be you. Don't change. I'll leave you with these lyrics,
    "I wasn't a brainiac but I tried hard
    Got to watch the Knicks play if I had a good report card
    All types, all sorts
    Disobeyed my dad and I couldn't play sports
    I learned to dribble from right to left
    I couldn't do a damn thang with all them F's
    Age 15 father and son confrontation that's nothin"

Need more peyote.

. [​IMG]