1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Senior apartments

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Poloshirtbandit, Aug 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Poloshirtbandit

My father in law is trying to move to Houston in the next two months. The problem is he's on a limited income and we're having trouble finding a place that fits what he can afford. We've looked at some low income places, but they all have waiting lists of a year or more and require him to sign up in person to even get on the list.

Anyone know of any places that might be able to help? He's open to being outside the Houston area, but we'd prefer it be inside the loop somewhere he has access to Metro but I don't think we're gonna have much luck with his budget. We're also trying to find him a roommate, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that for a senior citizen.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Be a man and offer to let him live with you at your place.

3. Poloshirtbandit

Not gonna work. We live upstairs and hes got bad knees.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Paging B-Bob

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

If you expect him to ride the metro he better be that Bad Ass Beard Fight Guy.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Deckard will be your go to guy

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Nope, not me. I live in a house that's paid for, with my significant other and a dog in Austin. Oh, and my knees actually work. Not all my parts work very well, but my legs do. All three of them.

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Oh so you a big baller.

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Shot caller, twenty inch blades on the impala... A caller getting laid tonight, got sprayed by ike....

10. marky :)

marky :) Member

WHYY DAMNIT. Almost every time I hear or read the word baller I immediately start singing those lyrics in my head.

11. Salvy

Salvy Member

I hit the hiiiiiighay, making money the flyyyway way... But theres got to be a better way a better way YEAH!