1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sending positive vibes to Ryan Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Jan 6, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Well that's a silly statement. I hardly start threads. I have only started a handful of threads since I've been here on Clutchfans.

Why the hell would I invite this kind of attention? Anderson is pretty toxic on Clutchfans.net right now.

Sending positive vibes to Anderson to benefit the Rockets and the culture.

hakeem94 and deb4rockets like this.
  2. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

thanks for making this tread OP - the law of averages will prevail and he will get into a really mean streak soon and ride it to the play offs!

deb4rockets, hakeem94 and DreamShook like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I.D.I.O.T.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

#PositiveVibes

Rockets forward Ryan Anderson has averaged just 1.1 3-pointer per game in the past 15 games, making just 24.6 percent of his attempts from beyond the 3-point line. But he said he has not lost any confidence in his shot.

"I just have to be ready and keep shooting," Anderson said. "I feel so confident about my shot, it's crazy they're not going in. I feel every single time I shoot it, it's going to go in. That's the mentality I have to have.

"I've had both times in my career. A few weeks ago, we were talking about that dynamic between me and Chris (Paul) and how confident I was. I just need to be confident and be ready to shoot it every single time and I will be."

http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets...derson-remains-confident-despite-12480206.php

5. billchez

billchez Member

6. billchez

billchez Member

Let's try "theater lighting" at Toyota Center that Lakers use at Staples to fix his depth perception. Otherwise he got to go. If he can't shoot what good is he?

7. theimpossibles1

The dude has had more than ample opportunity, he just isn't a very good NBA basketball player.

Be gone with him.

javal_lon likes this.
  8. farhen

farhen Member

yeah! I like ryno cheering on the bench

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dun know if a Wake up call would actually wake him up.... yup let him ride the pine.

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Hey partner, positive vibes is not theimpossible mission it appears to be...u dun shook OP's dream

11. HtownTrill

HtownTrill Member

His only job is to space the ****ing floor and he can't do that consistently , don't want to see him here after the deadline.

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And your "only job" in this thread is to post positive vibes per OP and thread title, and you "can't do that.". There are 5 negative Ryno threads for bashing. Follow the thread rules or leave.

And, btw, Ryno spaces the floor whether he makes his shots or not ... so there :p (and, that's actually a fact.)

13. theimpossibles1

First of all just wanna say I really respect the idea of this thread. I believe in vibes and know there is real power to them.

It is extremely difficult to get on board for a guy who has shown us absolutely nothing for such a long stretch.

Floor spacing? It's probably what he would put in his job application but it just isn't there. He has ZERO penetrating moves. If he does get the ball in the paint, he panics, does a weak ass pump fake, and then gets blocked. EVERY TIME.

Also, and I know I am not the only one who notices this, if a defender closes out on him, HE WILL MISS the three. EVERY TIME.
    It doesn't matter if the defender is 5 or 25 feet away, just the feeling he gets when a defender closes out causes him to miss.

His only value is hitting a three when the defense fails and leaves him painfully wide open. But if the league knew what I do all they would need to do is a half-ass close out from any of the 5 defenders. Missed shot guaranteed.

The saying "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mind. But instead of twice it's more like 86 times.

I get the feeling that in his mind he is one of the best shooters of all time so he probably doesn't put enough time into shooting practice. He desperately needs to work on shots with a defender closing out/in his face. Maybe if he did that he could turn his season around.

I don't want to completely sh** on this thread. I really hope he gets his sh** together and helps us win some games.
    He is a decent rebounder and his threes have been valuable in the past. There is no way he won't get better down the stretch.

Let's go Ryno. Take a long, hard look in the mirror and figure it the fu** out.

Otherwise,
    [​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. HtownTrill

HtownTrill Member

I see what's going on here , you're taking a page out of KDs book .
    Listen here Ryan you need to stop passing up those wide open threes to shoot unnecessary fadeaway 2s and stop shooting all those unbalanced 3s like you're Steph you ain't Steph b**** . You Overpaid dumb b**** , I hope you're gone by the deadline.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You guys really don't need to post here. I don't know why you feel the need to.

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

No one asked you to click on this thread, man. It's ok to ignore it.

Positive vibes.

17. theimpossibles1

You are right. I don't need to. I just feel like the guy is making a fool out of all of us.

Hope he proves me wrong.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I stopped reading here and I appreciate it. Everything else I didn't read:

19. theimpossibles1

I know why I posted in the thread.

I am sure everyone in the organization and his friends/family are all encouraging and giving him plenty of good vibes.
    Maybe what he needs to feel at this point is some negative vibes.

I play sports and overwhelmingly, positive encouragement is helpful and any negativity is destructive.

However, every once in a blue moon there comes a point where you get stuck in your ways and what you really need is a good swift kick in the ass.

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't know why you would feel that way. It's not like he is taking the money and not trying. Anderson is trying out there, it's just not bearing any fruit right now. That's the reason for the thread. Sending those positive vibes to Anderson so he can emerge from this slump making the Rockets a better team OR netting the Rockets a better player.

This thread is just an alternative to the ceaseless bashing in the other 5 threads. It isn't a bad thing, just a different thing.

#80 DreamShook, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    hakeem94 likes this.