1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sending positive vibes to Ryan Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Jan 6, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ruining my thread, @RasaqBoi take that somewhere else.

hakeem94 and RasaqBoi like this.
  2. Huricane

Huricane Contributing Member

Hey @DreamShook ,

I am not going to say anything more about Ryan's performance in this game and let you catch a breather.

However, you better hope Ryan gets a second wind and turns it around because some of the posters on this board can be kinda ruthless.
    and if Ryan doesn't turn it around, it is going to be a long season.

DreamShook likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Even though he was 2-9 and only had 5 points, he was very elite at spacing the floor tonight & opened up the offense. Without him, Rockets probably lose this game by 20 or more.

if you can't appreciate Anderson & his elite floor spacing he provides every night (even if he's not scoring or shooting well), ... I don't know what to tell you.

Ryan Anderson is the BEST floor spacer in the league and without him, the Rockets don't win 55 games a year ago & don't have 27 wins this year.

Ryan is the key to a championship formula & beating the only team we're obsessed about, Golden State.

We could be stuck with Joakim Noah or Chandler Parsons. Consider yourself lucky we have Ryan Anderson.

#PositiveVibes

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

malakas, hakeem94, Mazulis and 3 others like this.
  4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Anderson is just stuck in a slump. The problem isn't if he improves or stays in it. It's if his contract is movable before the deadline. He might be the reason we can't build a championship roster next off-season to match the Warriors and people will unfortunately hate him forever for it. Although, I don't blame him at all for the contract, it's definitely on Morey.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I better hope!? LMAO! I've been called worse things in real life than a "Ryan Anderson apologist". This is the freaking internet! This **** don't affect me!

CLUTCHFANS.NET COME AT ME!

If I'm going down for being an optimist/positive, so be it. lets go!

6. rockpileindisma

lol what the ****

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You and @Haymitch with the elite sarcasm. it's a gift. never change. just not in this thread.

deb4rockets and hakeem94 like this.
  8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm all for a positive vibes thread.

Weird concept of you guys to go out of your way to ruin DreamShook's thread, when there are 5 other Anderson threads for negativity and bashing

welp....and then DreamShook goes and says "Bring it on."

Now we have 6 negative Anderson threads, with DreamShook spawning the latest unexpectedly.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

If you don't appreciate my positive vibes, then **** off! :mad:

With all due respect, of course. :)

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Is that what I was doing? I didn't mean to do that. I may have to make a new thread..

deb4rockets and heypartner like this.
  11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this thread is like watching the battle of the bands all of a sudden :D

deb4rockets and hakeem94 like this.
  12. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

I'd like to see some plays run to get him going early. Maybe get him on some switches early in the game for easier baskets from the post. D'antoni's creative enough, and if we're missing players anyway, why not try it, right? There was a point in his career where he feasted on those types of mismatches. He just can't do it against power forwards, but he is mobile enough to get those switches with the right plays. He's a very good shooter and I'd like to see him get going from closer in from time to time. He is, after all, a $20 million player.

DreamShook likes this.
  13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Am I the only one that reads this in Steve erkels voice

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I wonder why the Rockets don't treat him like a 20 mil a year player. I would think they would want some return on their investment.. they should be giving him all the chances to shoot that he can handle. Not these scraps. Let him do his Dirk post move if his shot isn't falling.

deb4rockets, hakeem94 and jevjnd like this.
  15. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I honestly think since paul came, tucker, and even moute are getting alot of his touches. There probably not any plays that are being run threw him. I see harden and other avoid passing to him, because just like tonight 1-5 from the 3pt line. Hes not on, when hes on hes on. If he hits his first 3, and keeps it going, then harden will let it run, and paul. But i think if hes not making em, hes as of now is not included in the offense.

hakeem94 and DreamShook like this.
  16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Definitely couldn't hurt.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

During the Celtics game he was getting touches in the post AND passing from the post getting assists. I thought that was something they put in just for him. Rockets went up big with those kind of contributions from Anderson. Now it looks like that was just one moment in time.

Rockets need to stop thinking Anderson is capable of manufacturing points by himself. help this dude out.

deb4rockets likes this.
  18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

19. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

And that’s on the coach.

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I think u like attention bro!