1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Season Ticket Renewals? Price Increase?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jtm893, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

Lol. Was a season ticket holder for 6 years.

Price may or may not be different for a brand new person or someone who used to be a ticket holder.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I'm not a fan of the cloak & dagger method of selling seats that the Rockets are using now.

They don't have set prices anymore, it's this weird sliding scale crap that factors in tenure.

And the deposit stuff without knowing what you're getting is ludicrous.

Buying Rockets season tickets feels like buying a mattress or a used car now. No bueno.

W.P., cheke64 and Sooty like this.
  3. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

LOL the Rockets want to increase ticket prices.

cheke64 and donkeypunch like this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Rather watch a farmer paint his barn.

B-Bob likes this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

I can arrange this.

Can't believe there hasn't been a single "luxury tax savings" joke yet.

B-Bob likes this.
  6. what

what Member

I don't see the point in paying for lower bowl seats over the upper deck seating. To me, there isn't much of a difference. The only really difference I see are court-side seats, which are certainly a step up since you can talk to the players. Being in the arena is fun regardless of where you sit.

And I truly don't get the behind the basket seats. You basically get to watch half of the game. To me those are the worst seats in the house.