1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets V. Raptors

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Fegwu, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Anyone going to the game tomorrow? I will be attending my first game with my wife and I don't mind hooking up with other BBSers going to Toyota Center. Also does anyone out there have any parking tips they can share with me (paid or otherwise)?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

2. ths balla

ths balla Member

im going.................section 415 row 11 seats 15/16..........still wondering what i want my sign to say.............maybe "2000 dunk contest part 2"

3. Fegwu

Thanks for sharing.

I will endeavor to hook up with you. I will be picking my ticket up at the Toyota Center so I don't know where my sit will be (lower level).

4. Fegwu

ths balla, I stopped by your seats during half time break but I met your absense. I asked the african american lady behind your seat of your whereabout and she informed me that you "just stepped out" - so I waited for a few minutes for your return but no luck. Oh well maybe next time.

On the whole an interesting game but still nail biting and discomforting overall play. We just need to upgrade our cerebral department because IMHO the game shouldn't have been close.

cheers.

5. ths balla

ths balla Member

sorry i had to go showmy bro around the building and let him shoot on the little goals...............thanxs for coming up though:) ................yea it was a nailbiter, but those are my favorite