1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets to sign Luc

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Jul 1, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Oh boi, glad he is okay.

Basically 2 years without playing competitive bball and then he got this.

saleem likes this.
  2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Any day now

3. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I want to see him in the rotation

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

5. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Cause it’s in my DNA. I can say whatever I want and still watch. Whatcha gonna do about it? Type away.

6. banzai

I was emotional typing.

BMoney likes this.
  7. banzai

I mean, they’re basically playing in silence... everything will be magnified on the court. No more Durant saving a ball clearly from out of bounds whistle swallow. They still gotta cover that spread tho. Bahahaha

s3ts likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

pretty much laugh

9. s3ts

s3ts Member

i don't know about that, i think there's still room for that happening. i'd hope it's less, but that's more hoping than reality. only time will tell.

10. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Sure, let me reword.... He was cleared at 7:30am and then practiced with the team"... What's the deal man, that's literally the most arbitrary thing to stick on. Back to the point, I was just excited to see Luc on the bench for our first scrimmage, and I wouldn't mind him finding his way onto the floor.

D-rock likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Teams fill their rosters up to 15 all the time... you can't say what's the point of filling up rosters.

That's asking what's the point of eating and sleeping. Natural process.

Seriously MDA does not trust easily, I feel the same way toward him.

mike2k132 and D-rock like this.
  12. Bearius Jones

Bearius Jones Member

Stromile Swift with a 3 would be nasty on this team!

saleem likes this.
  13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

He will trust me. Once we get to the point where neither winning or losing a game effect who we would play in the playoffs mda will see what he has.

I dont understand why people be so shocked when certain guys don't play...people coaching is all about trust...its your job on the line. A coach not gonna experiment if it's anything with value on the line. A important game...seeding ....playoffs.

To me its common sense n n expect. I mean in the 35 something years I been watching basketball.

Just like I'm shocked when mda starts gordon n everyone on here is upset about it lol. Like ahhhh Gordon is a proven vet...coaches 90 percent of the time would go with him....how mqny big games in the playoffs gordon gotta have lkl

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I mean he could have put him out there when he thought it was garbage time vs the Lakers before they started to come back...

15. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

This was ten days ago. Our last game is the second night of a back to back 5 days from now (giving him roughly two total weeks to get in shape).

I think he might be ready by the second round. I'm not worried about his fitness or defense. What I'm most worried about is his 3pt shot.

To some extent I'm happy to have him practicing against House and Caboclo. Luc has established a few training academies (discovered Embiid and Siakam IIRC) so he may have value as a mentor too.

If he can play minutes anytime in the second round onwards it would be a significant bonus.

jch1911 and D-rock like this.