1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets to offer Harden another extension

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jun 20, 2017.

1. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Didnt Corey Brewer light him up for 50+? lmao... Corey Brewer! lol.... in all fairness Corey was being defended by James and your boy - Jeremy...lol

every scrub in the league has a career game against Harden... you are totally clueless, dude...

and the reason why its the scrubs gettin off is because James typically covers the worst of the other teams players... James may be the PG - but Bev is covering Westbrick sorta thing... doesnt matter - the scrub still goes off...

you really want to argue Hardens prowess as a defender? lmao - TROLL ALERT!

#181 kjayp, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    ilovehtownbb likes this.
  2. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

that was 1 game, and i was gonna mention that. but how many since that game.. come on wonderkid think

its nothing like these guards lighting curry up

3. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

so harden is supposed to lead the league in minutes played, and carry a team who isnt pulling their weight. after we eliminated the thunder last year, the rockets were the least talented team remaining in the west. we hit our ceiling, we didnt have the bigs to match gasol and aldridge and we werent beating gstate

4. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

it was never hardens fault, mchale hasnt been hired since. mchale said harden couldnt play pg lol.. WRONG, mchale though t dwight was a good post player.. WRONG

its the lin trolls who are pissed and today is even worse for them because a young harden clone just got traded to lin's team

5. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Kd's disappear Act should've had teams worried last year then after his team was up3-1 then

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If they offer it and he declines they need to learn the hard lesson and trade him between now and the trade deadline. Don't let him string us along and pull crap at the last second.

Vivi and Yaosthirdleg like this.
  7. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

nothing is guarenteed, the timberwolves have another top 5 draft pick and supposedly have been the breakthrough team everybody has been waiting on the past 3 years. lol

We are winning with harden, you dont like it, find a new team to root for like i did with the texans before we drafted deshaun watson. You dont have to root for the rockets you know

8. T for 3

T for 3 Member

if this level of incite gets you hired as a national beat writer I should send in a resume ASAP

EDIT: it didn't quote the tweet, i'm too lazy to fix it

kjayp likes this.
  9. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

kd didnt dissappear he tanked and threw the series, because the cheating warriors recruited him during the playoffs. thats why you saw steve kerr hugging kevin durants mom after the thunder/warriors series game 7

10. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Harden has gone on record and said he wants to retire a rocket, nice try though

11. kjayp

He flat out quit, homeboy... he got pissed cause he got called out for giving away game 5 with 3 consecutive turnovers and trying to play hero ball... got all butthurt and didn't even try in game 6... 0 shots and 0 rebounds through the first quarter and a half - then it got really ugly... MVP! MVP! MVP!
    lmao... yer clueless dude...just clueless...
    first you call me a LOF.... total absurdity... Rox fan since Moses Malone...
    then you call me 'wonderkid'... I'm 47 dude...
    then you want to ballyhoo Harden as a defensive presence - even though he covers the lamest guy on the other team - and the scrubs light him up...

You are just lost, son... you really need to educate yourself before posting...

if you can't run with the big dogs - maybe you should just stay on the porch.... lmao...

done with you... lol

#191 kjayp, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    ilovehtownbb likes this.
  12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

And Paul George said the same thing including a week ago saying he was committed to the pacers.

I expect him to take he deal because I believe he enjoys it here, but like I said, if he turns down the offer I trade him

Yaosthirdleg and kjayp like this.
  13. dmoneybangbang

LOL. I have rarely ever seen you say anything nice about the Rockets.

14. dmoneybangbang

LOLOLOLOLOL. Go back from you came from.

Harden, warts and all, is the Rocket's best chance of winning a title and has carried multiple iterations of the Rockets into the playoffs. And you would be clinically r****ded to suggest otherwise. It's get tiring of stupid "fans" not understanding that the NBA isn't a one superstar team that can get you far into the playoffs. The game has just changed too much you silly person.

15. dmoneybangbang

How many Ford Focus's have made the playoffs every year on the Rockets?

In a few years when Harden is past his prime..... LOL? Dumb.

If you can't realize that Harden is a piece needed to win a title then you should probably stick to another sport.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  16. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Too bad neither played in game 6.

kjayp likes this.
  17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Chris Paul has never been to the WCF.

You wanna ask him to take less than the max?

Richie_Rich likes this.
  18. kjayp

That's because i'm constantly arguing with harden fanboys who think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread...

want nice things? here ya go...
    LOVE Clint Capela - seems like a real down to earth guy who works hard and is constantly trying to improve - CC is aces in my book!
    LOVE the energy and effort Trez brings to the game - i wish he got the opportunity to play a more vital role!
    LOVE Ariza... dude is starting to decline, but gotta love his effort covering the best the other team throws at us!
    PBEV is the MAN! i wish every player to don a Rockets jersey had at least half the amount of heart and tenacity that Bev has!
    Really happy to see EG stay relatively healthy and outperform expectations!
    I think DM is probably one of the best GMs in the league and is hands down superior to Carroll Dawson
    I appreciate Nene efforts last season... was sorry to see him get injured...
    I really enjoyed the heart and professionalism of Luis Scola!
    Josh and Corey did a phenomenal job bringing us back from the brink against the Clippers a couple years back!
    Artest was a great contributor in his time here - loved the tenacity!
    Yao was and is a true gentleman of the game - i applaud all his efforts!
    Bobby Sura was a true professional - always focused and giving 100%
    Ya gotta admire the scrappiness of AB!
    Mutumbo! What can you say - anchored the defense and was always a team player!
    Shane Battier is possibly the greatest glue guy ever - and that D on Kobe was phenomenal!

should I keep going? i could write a book of praise for the championship teams... Ralph with the twin towers, the greatest team that got gutted due to drug issues... Moses...omg Moses was a MAN!

90% of this board is about Harden... sorry, i dont like the dude...
    i was happy when we got him - thought he was a great team player with Chandler, Lin etc...
    Then he lost me when he was dating Chloe, got his fat Adidas contract and things went to his head...
    he got me back on board this year with great facilitating and unselfish play...
    then he lost me by capping a great season by going full diva and quitting... just inexcusible imo...

and threads like Harden is better than prime Drexler just piss me off... and all season there seemed to be 2 or 3 a day...

So to conclude... i have many nice things to say about the Rockets - past and present - always have... but i ain't drinking the Kool-Aid on Harden or MDA... just like i didn't with Stevie Franchise....

but still love your avatar! lol

#198 kjayp, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  19. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

your insecure because of the kardashians, dude get over it.. they prefer black guys. Thats like me hating justin beiber or some random white guy because selena gomez and taylor swift only date white guys.

The kardashians are bringing in millions off of white guys insecurities

20. deshen

deshen Member

Agree on most of your words except about Morey.

cheke64 and kjayp like this.