1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roc Paint

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by AleksandarN, Jun 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So ya got nothing then? Aren't even going to attempt to answer?

2. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

No, you really don't deserve anything else from me. Hopefully you'll get a nice little ban one day, but not holding my breath on that one.

Pistol Pete likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I like how you completely crumbled upon facing the slightest scrutiny. It was VERY predictable. You hit the end of the dialogue tree and didn't have any further responses programmed. Run along little one.

4. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Run along little one? LOL. Rich from the guy that insults the mentally handicapped. You're lucky to even be on this board, clown.

Keep diggin' that hole bro. You're the same poster you were years ago and that won't change.

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/petition-to-unban-bobby-the-great.294527/

Pistol Pete likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, such an overly emotional little NPC. The internet tough guy act is adorable.

All you continue to do is show why you guys shouldn't be taken seriously when you make censorship and ban demands.

6. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Ooooh look someone is using big boy words and acronyms. Guess you've evolved a little bit from using r****d every time now when you don't get your way.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah we're back to this part in the dialogue tree....

Can't answer any questions, just a handful of pre-programed responses. You would legit fail a Turing test

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I normally find online fights entertaining, but in this case, @Clutch, perhaps it might be a better idea to lock the thread?

King1, Roc Paint and Bobbythegreat like this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, this thread has run it's course. Nothing good will come from keeping it going.

Roc Paint likes this.
  10. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah Clutch did finally handle it. He banned you. You whined and begged then promised better behavior yet here you are still the same *******.

Try this Bobby..........I have no excuse and no one to blame for my comments back then and I'm utterly embarassed for having said them. I understand that I should have owned my words and that by not doing so created further ill will towards me. I can do nothing but try to do better and continue to show remorse.

And give up the little one schtique. It's dumb coming from a child like mind like yours.

King1, Invisible Fan and Squirtle like this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The fact that you are still throwing a tantrum 4 years later despite me making 2 separate apologies for my statements and you having absolutely nothing to do with the incident shows exactly what kind of person you are....even worse than that, you keep pushing hilarious apocryphal accounts of what actually happened.....while talking to the primary source. I get that you aren't a historian, but you have to realize that's just embarrassingly stupid.

Anyway, you kids just proved me right. I said at the time that there was no reason to engage with people like you, that there would never be an end to the hilarious demands, whining, and temper tantrums. That you simply weren't people to be given any consideration or be taken seriously at all.

So, I guess, thanks for that.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Roc paint is been here since 2001
    He’s always been pure

13. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

No one is throwing a tantrum. Just setting the record straight after your self serving explanaton for your own stupid behavior and others reaction to it.

Which part did I get wrong?

And what is inaccurate about the apology I suggested for you?

King1 and Squirtle like this.
  14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Yessir!

tinman and Salvy like this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Your little group of losers have been pushing a false narrative that I "whined and begged"....which is hilarious given that was EXACTLY what Granville demanded, and he was super upset that I wouldn't play those games. Funny enough, I actually went back to check the receipts to see if there was anything that could even be spun as that and there's just not.

I did apologize for crossing the line, because it's something I actually did that I shouldn't have done, all I ever offered was sincerity but Granville ALWAYS wanted more and he just never got it because his demands were absurd and ever changing. He absolutely embarrassed himself, but I hope wherever he is, he's finally moved on and is out there living his best life.

I don't fully blame him though. He was upset by what was said, then he had a group of people that didn't care about him or the situation, they just wanted to use him to push for increased censorship on the board. Those people kept working him up into a frenzy, pushing him to be more and more ridiculous under the guise of "defending" him. Making him think that his ridiculous behavior was part of a righteous cause, when all it really did was make him look bad and ultimately get him banned.

Those same people are back doing the same to juicy, but this time it's significantly more dangerous because the person they are using has severe mental illness and there could be dire consequences for messing with the head of someone like that. It's seriously time to stop.

Salvy likes this.
  16. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Shut the **** up.

17. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Got em.

18. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

He's a 12 year old mentally. It's sad and pathetic. Keyboard warrior.

Pistol Pete likes this.
  19. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

I know for fact you went back and forth with Clutch begging to get reinstated BOTH times you were banned. He told me on the phone and via email. We had multiple conversations and buried the hatchet between us. We remain cool with each other despite a difference of opinion on you being here.

I know that Granville was not banned as I asked Clutch to retire that account to stay away from the past. I never went anywhere. With Clutch's consent, I renamed a dormant account that I abandoned before I started posting as Granville because I felt I had outgrown the name "Illskillz".

Clutch had you and I trade messages (as Granville) before he unbanned you this last time or did you forget that? I went to Clutch to ask him to give you another shot because I THOUGHT you might have changed . We traded DM's and you were still the same ******* unable to quit blaming me for you deciding to attack my son. You did it again in this thread. That's ****ing weak and you shoud know it. Clutch went ahead and let you back in anyway despite my objection and here you are up to your same tricks.

And you don't know me at all. No one worked me in to a frenzy. I'm a legit and a respected advocate in the autism community and you **** on parents and individuals in the autism community for a long time. You are utterly too stupid and embarassingly clueless to even offer up an opinion on the subject. You went low because you were losing because that's what losers do.

YOU brought me up here not the other way around. You should just close your mouth for a change. No one on this board was more hated than you before you said what you said. You get off on that hate which make you the troll, sir.

King1 and Squirtle like this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, wow, I didn't realize you had a sock puppet. That's hilarious. I kind of wonder how many more you have. It would make a lot of things make more sense....

Anyway, as to what you just said, it's simply not an accurate representation of what happened. We did have a conversation back and forth about reinstatement, but "begging"? LOL, I literally just went back to read them to see if anyone could even spin them that way since it was a long time ago and perhaps I misremembered....and yeah, there's just no way and I don't believe for a second that Dave would have lied to you in that way, so I can only believe that you took a nugget of truth and decided to add a bit of BS to make yourself feel better.

Yeah, we traded messages one final time, with the hope that you'd be reasonable....and you weren't. All you wanted to talk about was how important you thought that you were (and funny enough you're back here doing the same), and you weren't ready to accept your part in the incident or even just move on....so the conversation went nowhere. Since you were so unreasonable, everything moved forward without you.

Anyway, this reunion was fun, but it now makes sense why this account has been acting so weird and constantly screeching at me, since it appears you'll never move on, you get to be the first and only person I block and before you get upset about it (and I know you will) just know that I'm doing so for your own good and the overall good of the board. I do still hope that one day you manage to move on and live your best life. I think the best way that can happen is if you know that your constant screeching at me will go unseen.

Good luck!

PS. All of this aside, you really shouldn't mess with juicy's head by encouraging him to keep up the jihad simply because you've got a beef with the board that you didn't get the censorship you demanded, it really could harm the kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.