1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roc Paint

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by AleksandarN, Jun 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm not using anyone and said I just want this to get resolved peacefully, so don't make up bs here.

And if you think people that aren't fine with a) saying a poster deserved his re**** son for karma or when b) ppl here openly mock someone into suicide potentially and celebrate it, then it says a lot about your distorted reality.

This isn't about your little ego or me defending juicy (I literally said she said a ton of vile sh** and should be banned too), but about basic human morals. Funny you twist such a thing and try to paint the other side in a bad light here.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Except I said both sides were totally out of line and should get banned, maybe go back to elementary school and learn how to read.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not saying people should be fine with comments that cross the line.... by all means, be upset for a bit about it.... then hopefully get over it. That's the healthy way to deal with something that upsets you.

Perhaps I'm just showing you a blind spot that you can't see yourself... you guys very much did encourage Granville to act increasingly inappropriate as a response to what happened well after the issue was resolved. With this situation, you aren't happy with the resolution, so you are cheering on juicy to keep acting out in the hopes that roc will get a harsher punishment.

You don't really want "peaceful resolution" you want a certain outcome and you guys will keep pushing till you get it.... or last time, till a lot of you got banned for acting out.

Roc did a bad, that's unquestionable. He can't really take it back, and it's unacceptable. He's been out on notice that anything like that again and he's gone forever. That's the peaceful resolution.

I don't see how keeping this thing going benefits anyone.

Roc Paint likes this.
  4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know exactly why you were banned and the terms of your reinstatement. You were supposed to have shown remorse. You are not doing that at all. You re the person who need to see a theapist. You are sick.

YOU said something unacceptedly vile and disgusting to all of decent society that would have warranted a lifetime ban anywhere. You reduced a human being with severe challenges down to a word often used to describe a person with no societal value. AND celebrated it for days afterword. You just said it worked like a charm which even more cements how pathetic you are. YOu have a sense of pride having stooped that low to secure what you laughingly think was a victory.

King1 and Yung-T like this.
  5. Salvy

Salvy Member

You have been protecting and white knighting this troll hardcore and now you want both to get banned? Look, you f-up and defended a trolling a-hole... Let it go, move on from this one.... Maybe there are other people on this forum that need your services....

Snow Villiers likes this.
  6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You know the discord and people back then weren't a homogeneous mass and that I for example spoke with Granville in private a lot and never egged him on, even defended him against others?
    So quit making up bullsh** about me that simply isn't true.

For the hundredth time, I'm literally saying both sides crossed the line and should be punished accordingly. Never have I told juicy to "keep acting out".

Except I do want a peaceful solution and you are again making up bs?

Again lumping me in with people and actions I never condoned and even spoke out against, congratulations for this entire strawman.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Congrats for having zero reading comprehension, I haven't changed my stance throughout this entire thread and you apparently are too stupid to read basic sentences.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I do realize that not everyone acted to the same extent, but when you are still here decrying alleged injustice, it is defacto cheering on the bad actors.

Clutch stepped in and handled the situation, it should be over for the most part. Let's let it be over.

We don't NEED further bannings if it stops here... through I legitimately believe a lengthy ban would be in juicy's best interest. Not as a punishment, but out of compassion. Give them time to emotionally and mentally stabilize before they spiral further downward.

They could come back one day in a much better place and even be thankful for how it was handled.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Maybe you missed the posts where I said this isn't about thejuice or roc paint anymore, but about a very confusing handling of vile tendencies, toxicity and racism on this board that doesn't get addressed properly and seemingly enabled because reporting users or mentioning it doesn't help.

I agree that thejuice and roc thing is nearing an end, but it's only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this board.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well that was kind of my point when I said you were just using people like juicy and Granville. You don't actually care about them, what happened, or what is best for them, you care about furthering an agenda when it comes to exerting control over censorship on the board.

Roc Paint likes this.
  11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That's a complete lie honestly, really don't understand why you make up this nonsense when I'm very clear on my point and simply want to see a healthier board.

And I have never used any of these people, even defended Granville when he wanted to solve it peacefully later and got attacked by more aggressive members that wanted to escalate it.
    Neither was Granville just a "troll" that you wanted to get rid of, that's revisionist history.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Honestly, the greater issue is getting annoying and tiring.

Most of these losers like @tinman barely qualify for diapers. We need more mods because grown ass men can not handle the freedom Clutch has given them.

At least for children, they can't pretend they're drunk and avoid accountability.

I'm not buying T-shirts anytime soon.

#192 Invisible Fan, Jul 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

LoL Booby still loves to lie and distort for that last word.

Attention!!...MMyyy PReCiouS

AleksandarN, King1 and Squirtle like this.
  14. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

No, not personally more effected by it as a human being. You, are a piece of **** human being and clearly don't deserve to be here on this board. You've always been a piece of **** and you will continue to be for the rest of your life.

How you are on this board, truly baffles me. You aren't a changed man, you're the same pile of **** you've always been.

King1 and Invisible Fan like this.
  15. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

This exactly.

He's a troll that somehow managed to crawl and beg his way back onto the board. Why Clutch let him back, I'll never know. Why Roc Paint is back, is alarming as well.

King1 likes this.
  16. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Stick to basketball bro. Lol. Just stick to basketball.

King1 and Invisible Fan like this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The crazies here proved why there's nothing to gain by taking them seriously, years from now they'll still be melting down and screeching about the same BS.

Attempting to pacify them is counter productive, they just need to be ignored or laughed at.

Salvy likes this.
  18. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Don't worry, I don't take you very seriously LOL. I do like to be nice to human beings in general , so when I see people being disrespectful, rude and immature consistently I call it out. If that makes me a cry baby woke liberal, so be it. LOL.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, trust me, I'm not worried. You've done nothing but screech and have a full on melt down in this thread and elsewhere....about something that happened 4 years ago.....that you weren't a part of......where no one at all was hurt, if you were more self aware, you'd probably be embarrassed.

Out of curiosity, because I'm sure your response will be hilarious, who do you think I've been "disrespectful" to?

20. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Whew, was really concerned you thought less of me for a minute there. Guess I'll go call some kids r****ds and get on your level bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.