1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

This is so beyond hilarious, like Trump calling Ted Cruz a liar hilarious.

B-Bob likes this.
  2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, Trump has no chance with all the posting that @NewRoxFan does!

ipaman likes this.
  3. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Ya, FBI is monitoring this bbs so Mueller can get quick advise from here lol.

ipaman likes this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL yeah FACTS and TRUTH are definitely influencing the investigation

B-Bob likes this.
  5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

@B-ball freak @vlaurelio hey don't get mad at me. Feinstein and Schiif are the ones who taught me to watch out for online influence. In this case of course inside sources found #releasethememo was organic but who cares about that truth. You and the rest only want convenient fake truth which is that Russians influence everything, nothing in contrary is organic or real. In my best Jan Brady, Russian, Russian, Russian!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/democrats-warn-russia-trying-to-influence-mueller-investigation.html

Democrats should congratulate themselves for re-creating and legitimizing a world power out of broken down, weak, has been. Honestly the dems are Putin's best friend. He was on a downward trend of power and now he'll be around for the next 20+ years thanks to these idiots. You could almost think "collusion" but in this case it's just idiocy.

6. vlaurelio

so why was Trump kissing Putin's ass every chance he gets?

and Trump & his cabal were working so hard to meet Putin's reps and meet them every chance they get?

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Beating a strawman is easy. Having a nuanced rebuttal on what you percieve to be exaggerated vs what you believe to be accurate in the reporting would make you seem like you genuinely hold these opinions rather than just being butthurt that your American savior, Trump(you've walked back like a coward on him acting as if you never cheered for him to be president), is going to fall for legitimate reasons of his undoing rather than a liberal conspiracy.

B-Bob likes this.
  8. JuanValdez

We definitely need this memo released. The anticipation these Republican congressmen have built up is too much. I must see for myself how awesome it is. Of course, I know it's going to be a huge letdown and we'll have to hear Republicans talk about how damning it is and Democrats on how irrelevant and misleading it is, and all the populace will retreat to their respective corners and no one will be convinced of anything. But damn if not everyone is absolutely certain they've been proved right.

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  10. ipaman

Don't be so naive. The answer is always money. Rich people get rich by getting money. Rich people try to stay rich or get richer so they try to get more money. Putin is a corrupt politician amassing billions, Trump is a sleazy businessman. Don't act like they and many others don't do this type of **** all of the time. And most of it is legal too! It's sick. As for the ass kissing, it's what elites do. I mean look at hollywood for godsakes, they glorify pedos.

i cheered the potential cluster of his presidency (been okay) but your guys are trying to ruin it by getting him out early all because they're sore losers.

11. ipaman

if you're going for cheap gifs this is more realistic for our friend @NewRoxFan
    [​IMG]

12. vlaurelio

sleazy businessman/POTUS doing business with a corrupt politician/president of a country interfering with US democracy

13. JuanValdez

What could go wrong?

14. ipaman

all that was before potus and you know that but you don't care

15. vlaurelio

so he's not sleazy anymore? LOL

he still owns those sleazy businesses

16. ipaman

you and the other unpaid gatling gun poster troll have reached religious zealot territory. well he certainly has. i'm perfectly happy to wait for the investigation to conclude and learn from the facts presented. him and you apparently would prefer to influence an ongoing investigation just like how feinstein and schiff warned us about.

17. vlaurelio

even you admit he's a sleazy businessman and putin's a corrupt politician

both those are undeniable truths right?

18. JuanValdez

You were just explaining why it is that Trump -- as POTUS -- has been kissing Putin's ass, saying he was doing it because he's a sleazy businessman. And now he's not? You're not making sense.

19. ipaman

no i admit but i don't if during campaign or as potus there was collusion as is being investigated. so i'll wait but be wary of outside agent influencers that are among us.

20. ipaman

you need to relax and let me respond, i don't have @NewRoxFan bot capability jeez.