1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. havoc1

havoc1 Member

Are you ever going to post something of substance or are you just going to keep pretending that the Mueller Report didn’t actually come out?

Instead of posting nonsense maybe you should try to actually interact with information in the report since you apparently think it somehow paints Trump in a positive light. Or maybe you just don’t trust the report? Thats fine but you would then need to provide reasons for that.

But if you’re going to act like everyone else is crazy for drawing obvious conclusions from the report then I don’t know what to tell you. That attitude betrays that you either are unwilling to interact with the information in the report or are simply unable to.

B-Bob likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Best not take the mentally ill seriously

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Deep state spiers and leakers working with media to try and minimize the fallout from the declassification that is forthcoming. What a chore it must have been to write this, doing cleanup duty for bad people.

"The Russians tricked us!" lol

cml750 likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FIFY

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Member

I thought that was a banned word here now.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ents could
    Why are posting this idiocy? Adam Shane made a moronic post. The Mueller report reveals that it wasn't the Steele Dossier that was the main impetus behind the investigation. Neither you nor Shane has pointed out which specific parts were false. And after talking that nonsense, Shane asks a question which isn't backed by any evidence and certainly isn't a conclusion.

So if Shane does something stupid and silly, why would you attempt to give his idiocy traction?

NewRoxFan likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Do you wear a permanent tinfoil hat or just on the internet?

Harrisment and NewRoxFan like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wish the tweeter or the poster had included excerpts from the NYT since its behind a firewall. Without that... I can only guess at what color hats were worn...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

There are banned words here? Maybe I should have simply wrote "Fify"... seems to be a magic word absolving anything...

cml750 likes this.
  10. Commodore

The Mueller report ignored the Steele Dossier because it was garbage and they couldn't defend it.

But I think we will soon find behind the redactions of Rosenstein's scope memo to Mueller that the Steele Dossier is used as one of the reasons the special counsel was appointed.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4429989-Rod-Rosenstein-memo-outlining-scope-of-Mueller.html

mick fry and cml750 like this.
  11. adoo

adoo Member

to rebut this latest lie (to rationalize her previous lie, as per the Mueller report),
    Lawrence O'Donnell showed a video of her lying to the journalist about the FBI and Comey

she was actually reading off a piece of paper, reading the script.
    there was no heat of the moment

#8311 adoo, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    arkoe and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

So you have insight into what will be behind the redacted parts of the Mueller report? I've read the report and most of it appears to be redacted because of ongoing investigations. Yet even still that isn't the majority of Mueller's report. So you are pinning your attack on the report based on the Steele dossier that you 'believe' will be shown to have played a major role but hasn't been a major role so far?

It doesn't seem like even if every single redacted part of Mueller's report was triggered by the Steele Dossier, that it would make any difference for the pars of the report that we already know and on which are being commented.

But... Even if it was all based on the Steele dossier can you tell me why that would be bad?

I'm asking because I have seen a lot of people badmouthing the Steele dossier but not one person has shown which parts have been shown to be false and inaccurate. We do know that there are significant parts that have been verified.

I ask that knowing that parts of the dossier are certainly not accurate. That is the case with every single dossier. That is what an intelligence dossier is. It is simply a collection of rumors to provide avenues for further investigation. It isn't supposed to be definitive proof of anything. But it can provide a basis to investigate issues further.

So I am sure parts of the dossier are not accurate. Can you point to any of those parts? Can Shane? So far I've only seen people saying the dossier is trash but I haven't been able to find anyone to tell me what about it is such garbage.

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

She has lost whatever bit of integrity she may have once had. A press secretary for any president is never an easy job. But she seems to have failed in ways that are beyond the scope of any press secretary I've ever seen.

14. cml750

cml750 Member

I guess it does not matter any more now that certain people have been permanently banned from the site.

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

16. NewRoxFan

Well, I know I have hurt many liberals on this site... so I apologize to them and won't call them names anymore. See, contrition...

cml750 likes this.
  17. NewRoxFan

Since cartoons are popular with some...

[​IMG]

Ubiquitin likes this.
  18. Commodore

actual Russian interference in an election, ignored by Mueller

cml750 and mick fry like this.
  19. Commodore

these FISA court judges need to be impeached

cml750 and mick fry like this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

1. This again goes along with the false premise that the Mueller investigation was based on the Steele Dossier.

2. If you want to talk about the dossier, then let's talk about it. Why wouldn't intel rumors come for our adversaries, the Russians? Again an intelligence dossier is a collection of all the things being said from intel sources. Sources inside the Kremlin would be good to have. It is understandable that some of the rumors would not be true. Is the idea that Cohen was in Prague definitely been proven false? I know they had cell phone records which show that he was in Prague. Did something else negate that information?

3. If we are going to discuss the Steele Dossier, perhaps we should move it to a different thread since it wasn't really part of Mueller's report despite what many people are still trying to push.