1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Road Rage - What would you do?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by aeroman10, Feb 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think I would have laughed, because the guy standing outside the car was a joke. When he started trying to act like a gangsta and talk about bustin' a cap in the drivers ass, I would have just laughed in his face, then rolled up the window.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I witnessed a really crazy road rage incident on the DFW freeways that would have made a great YouTube video. This dude in a black camaro was tailgating a minivan during rush hour (after work). Now, it was rush hour so why this camaro driver was in such a hurry is beyond me...but he wanted the fast lane in rush hour and wasn't getting it without a jam (as fast lane jams up during rush hour). After a minute of tailgating the minivan, he got over right one lane...went and got over in front of the minivan...and threw on his brakes. So, now the minivan was tailgating the camaro. The minivan gets over right one lane, gets back in front of camaro in left lane, and slams on his brakes. This is now way out of control. The caramo went to get in front of the minivan to slam on his brakes again but there was no room. The camaro ended up sliding out perpendicular in front of the minivan while simulaneous being hit and pushed along by the minivan at 55+ mph. I swear...at that moment...you could still see the camaro guy flipping out mad. The camaro eventually spun out and did several 360s before coming to rest in a grass covered area (lucky it was there frankly or he would be dead probably). Both drivers were experiencing some serious road rage. The camaro guy seemed to instigate it. The guy driving the minivan had his family in the car so whatever he was doing...he lost it. Suffice to say, right when it was over...the camaro guy (who was raging bigtime) got out of his wrecked up camaro and was walking toward the minivan...pulled off on the side of the freeway...and...? I just kept driving and drove by. I'm not sure what happened after that. lol. That was one hell of a road rage incident.

I think it's so easy to lose it on the road if you let it get under your skin. It's not worth it. I just curse aloud in my car and move on. Cars should not be used as weapons.

3. cavevato

cavevato Member

What would you do here? :eek:

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ2GiUz7qt8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hZ2GiUz7qt8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

in that situation i would have taken a death threat very seriously.

5. danny317

danny317 Member

in that situation, i think it would be alright to draw your gun and hold him at gunpoint until the police arrive. if he continues to threaten, then shoot.