1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: Lerner Targeted Grassley After He Blocked Obama Nominee She Needed To Help Prosecute Conserv

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bobmarley, Jul 2, 2014.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

"phony" scandal

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/01/l...sley-after-he-blocked-obamas-doj-tax-nominee/

The first version of this Grassley/Lerner story was that she targeted Grassley because she "erroneously" received one of his emails inviting him to speak at an event. What I haven't been able to figure out, and no one has asked, is how in the hell does an IRS official "accidently" receive an email intended for a US Senator?

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

3. bobmarley

If the repugs were doing this MSNBC would explode like mc mark putting a lit firecracker up his bum.

1 person likes this.
  4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Why is it that right wing websites tend to run fake exclusive hard news stories like this more often than lefty ones?

You see a lot of polemics etc on dailykos or salon - but rarely do you see fake real anonynews like this (or Benghazi or Kenya or whatever) that gets breathlessly reported, never followed up on or goes mainstream and then subsides back into the dirt.

5. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

what do u mean by 'fake'? do u mean it didn't happen or that it doesn't matter?

6. bobmarley

I think Sam wonders why the Liberal media tries to cover up any actual news that might hurt dear dictators feelings.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You haven't proven anything. You act like whatever is posted on a website is actually fact and substantiated. Jesus. You sound like Glenn Beck. This is why conservatives create their own media, to spew the bull**** that doesn't get taken seriously anywhere else.

8. bobmarley

Well we just won't find out will we, because we have one of the most incompetent and biased Attorney Generals in the history of the USA.

Just keep sweeping crap under the rug while you keep trying to find news ways to block out what is really happening in America today.

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

What is really happening?

Open our eyes with the full slack jawed drooler spew.

You will win many a heart and mind.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Report: Bill Clinton killed Vince Foster to hide illegal dealings in Arkansas

bobmarley has the secret files.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Someone with RNC or event planning/lobby firm disagreed with the fundraiser or is beholden or befriended to IRS people and helps them out on priority cases. Just brainstorming, not trying to pick a side.

12. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

13. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Good to know all that money is getting, well, spent.

14. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Liberal media. Dictator. Snicker. That's about the dumbest sentence I've seen in this forum.

15. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

You've been away for a while, trust me there have been far dumber things than that said.

Ive read so many stupid madeup political things I dont believe anyone at this point unless I see it with my own eyes.

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

typical Chicago-style trash.

Obama continues to disappoint

17. TheresTheDagger

[​IMG]

18. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

we're getting LeBron.

head it on MSNBC.