1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ready The Clown Car: The First Batch of Democrats Are Ready To Announce Their 2020 Bids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Better than sleepy Donald in Coronavirus meetings. Maybe this is why he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about:

#2981 Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

It won't be back at the highs we saw a month or so back but it will have recovered significantly by then , assuming we get past this virus issue by the end of the next month - which is a reasonable expectation.

peleincubus likes this.
  3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I hope so. My grandma is pissed that I’m not going to see her.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Seriously? Are you that far gone? Who is president of the country? We'd all be better off if the dip$hit put Biden in charge. Unlike your incompetent mistake-in-chief, Biden is not putting us at risk.

He would be infinitely more capable than the dip$hit. Hell, so would W for that matter.

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

TDS.

Joe Biden want to be elected President in November, right? If this situation is so far beyond him that he cannot come out and take some Q&A about it - not just read from a teleprompter, like his former boss used to do - then maybe he should let everyone know that, or perhaps just withdraw from the contest.

Where is Joe Biden?

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

lol, that all you got? Why is dip$hit so incompetent?

For someone who likes to think they are "in the know" and endlessly pontificate, you are clueless. Sorry I even bothered to bump this abomination of a thread and will leave you to your soliloquy. I'm gonna social distance from this thread as everyone should...

7. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Getting the shack nasties already, are you?

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It's best to leave him here in his imaginary bubble where all is well and we don't have to see his shitty cartoons in other threads.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Cuomo seems to be making a name for himself
    Is it too late for him to run ?

Rocket River

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Social distancing gone wrong.

And Start.

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Bernie Sanders has announced today that he is staying in the race until at least the end of April and that he is getting ready to face off against Joe Biden at the next debate, which as of today has not been scheduled yet.

Bernie Sanders will stay in 2020 race until New York primary

Bernie Sanders’ sputtering campaign will participate in the New York primary on April 28, despite no clear path to the nomination and growing calls for him to swiftly exit the race.

In a Tuesday morning email, the Vermont senator’s campaign said they were ramping up for the next round of primaries with thousands of volunteers phone-banking and organizing in the Empire State.

“In the ramp up to the New York primary, Bernie 2020 today announced full-time state staff and a broadscale digital organizing program throughout the state,” the email read.​

Sanders apparently has his eye set on the New York Primary, which is currently scheduled for April 28. Of course a number of leading voices among the Democrat left establishment have proposed scrapping the New York Primary altogether. Of course that would not be very 'Democratic,' but will anyone really be surprised if they cancel it anyway. Fortunately in their minds, the coronavirus gives them a thinly veiled excuse to try to spin this with. But the Bernie Bros may in many cases not be sympathetic to a stunt like that.

Joe Biden currently leads Bernie Sanders in the delegate count by 1211-901 (310 delegates). To be the nominee, 1991 delegates are required, so both candidates are still well short.

14. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Bernie is staying in for the same reason that Bloomberg got in the race -- because Biden is a horrible candidate that could have a disqualifying medical issue, gaffe, or issue from his past (#metoo, corruption, plagiarism again, family problems) that sinks him. Bernie needs to be in the game when that happens to capitalize.

GOOD DAY

MojoMan likes this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

By the way. #WhereIsJoe?

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

18. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-biden-gaffe-alert-stuns-043232408.html

This is just sad. It's really sad that his family and his handlers don't just take this guy off television.
    It's immoral to let him continue to be up there and embarrass himself.

His mental decline is just scary. I know he is a 'safe' choice for many Americans that want to get
    back to normalcy but this is just sad.

Can't believe after all this time this is who the democrats have to represent their party to fight
    who they call the greatest threat in American Presidential history??

I think its also a reflection of how far politics has fallen. The best and brightest are not going near
    government. Just the opportunists and demagogues on both sides.

El_Conquistador and MojoMan like this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Not sleeping during emergency meetings?

20. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Joe Biden has come out to announce that he thinks there have been enough debates, even though the DNC originally announced 12 scheduled debates.

Biden: 'I think we've had enough debates'

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday said it’s time for the Democratic primary to draw to a close and signaled a disinterest in participating in a final debate against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

“My focus is just dealing with this crisis right now,” Biden said at a virtual press conference. “I haven’t thought about any more debates. I think we’ve had enough debates. I think we should get on with this."

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) originally scheduled 12 debates and 11 have taken place so far. The DNC has not responded to a request for comment about the whether the final debate is still in the works.​

There have been 11 debates so far. So it appears that the DNC will either conduct the last debate, or announce that they have decided to cancel it.

But Bernie Sanders has said he is ready for action, even if Joe Biden is not.