1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"READ tHIS i hope its a rumor"""

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ElVenezolano, Oct 11, 2001.

1. ElVenezolano

ElVenezolano Contributing Member

After Bin Landen heard of the 25Million for his head that the FBI posted he then came back and said that he will give 50,000 dollars for every american any ISLAMIC person killls anywere in the world at any time ???? he also said that he will give 2,000 for an american machine gun and 1,000 for uniform?> is this true if it is it might be some scary times up ahead???:eek:

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................Hey Osama, you may be able to buy youself sometime, but we're gonna get you.

3. Band Geek Mobster

Could Afghanistan be the next Evil Empire?

What do you think ElVenezolano?

;)

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Please post a link.

5. MrSpur

MrSpur Member

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

Report says Al-Qaeda offers reward for captured U.S. soldiers
    October 12, 2001

Islamabad (dpa) - Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda group has announced a reward of 50,000 dollars for the capture of any American soldier landed in Afghanistan, the local daily Ausaf reported Friday.

The newspaper quoted an unidentified al-Qaeda spokesman as saying the group, which is the target of the United States war on terrorism, would also give 3,000 dollars for producing a U.S. military uniform and 1,500 dollars for a captured American gun.

The daily newspaper supports the radical Islamic movements, particularly Afghanistan's Taliban who are under attack from the international coalition against terrorism for harbouring bin Laden. He is the suspected mastermind of the September 11 terrorist bombings that killed more than 5,000 people in New York and Washington.

6. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Well as long as a reputable source like the Drudge Report is posting it, it must be true.

7. treeman

treeman Member

That would not be out of character for his type. Saddam has a standing offer to any Iraqi who can down a US aircraft of $10,000 (no one has ever collected :D). I had thought I heard earlier in the year that the either the Taliban or Osama (same thing, really) offered $6,000 to anyone who killed an American citizen, military or civilian. Maybe this is what that was...

8. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

It is also reported at:
    <A HREF="http://www.dawn.com/2001/10/12/welcome.htm">Dawn</A>
    and about 2/3 down the page. Search for <i>reward</i> and it will take you to the news blurb.

The <i>ausaf</i> has a web site, but in a language I am unable to read.

<A HREF="http://www.dailyausaf.com/">Ausaf</A>

Mango

9. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

Bin laden may very well be Cobra commander..........

but he is nothing without Destro...

don't worry my fellow Americans..........GI Joe is there!!!

And knowing is half the battle.GO JOE