1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the last games you beaten or played.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cloudng8, May 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. liljojo

liljojo Member

Last game played:
    Minecraft
    7/10
    Playing it online with a friend. It's a really cool concept bounded only by your imagination. Problem is, my imagination sucks, so it gets a bit tedious sometimes. Really solid game though.

Pokemon Blue
    10/10
    Favorite game of all time. Replay it at least 2 or 3 times a year. What can I say? It's friggin' Pokemon Blue.

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Played through about half of it, really wanted to finish it but didn't, it was a solid game though.

Playing through Lollipop Chainsaw, reminds me of those old school arcade games with a pretty funny script. It's over the top and fairly simple but kind of fun.

3. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

Replayed Halo 2 with a buddy.

7/10. Thoroughly enjoyable but the graphics are dated at this point and the lack of toggle crouch and vertical split screens were really annoying. Also the game seemed really short.

4. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

Final Fantasy Tactics-(8/10) this game is way different then previous final fantasy's but its still an amazing game that takes a lot more thinking then most... great story line.... graphics are great for ps1.

5. joesr

joesr Member

Best Final Fantasy evaaaaa!

Unfortunately for me, when I say replay, I ended up getting talked back into WoW. After 4 plus years of not playing a friend got me back in and now I am addicted again. Stupid friends.

6. joesr

joesr Member

Sir, has PS3 fixed the bug of crashing when you deep in Skyrim? Only reason I stopped playing Skyrim. Really want to get back into it.

7. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

Diablo 3 (Killed Diablo on Inferno mode a few weeks ago)

3/10, first playthrough on normal is great but all downhill after that. Worst PC game I've played in a long time.

8. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Last game played was Walking Dead Episode 1 on PS3
    Still waiting for Episode 2 to come out....

9. cloudng8

ahahaha i know the feeling dude its very addictive... i got to level 80 in a month in a half... but i havent played it since summer of 09

10. cloudng8

i believe it comes out june 30th been checking everyday for it but i read thats the release date.

11. joesr

joesr Member

I played for about an hour and havent touched it since.

12. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I just beat God of War III the other day (I usually wait for "Greatest Hits" and/or "Game of the Year" editions, and I have a huge backlog of games anyway, so I don't mind so much). I'd give it 8.5/10. The sheer size/scale of the battles blew me away, and I was amazed at the graphics, even though it's a 2010 game. I called my non-gaming girlfriend into the room just to look at the graphics of flowing water, and even she was amazed.

I beat Dragon Age: Origins a month or two ago. 7/10. Despite beating it, I feel like I never completely got the hang of the tactics system.

I recently bought Assassins Creed II and Oblivion for $15 or so.

Heavy Rain is on my want-to-purchase list.

There are a ton of other games I'd like to play, but multi-player is a main component....Dead Island comes to mind....but I have zero interest in multi-player.

13. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Deadlight

From Xbox Summer of Arcade. It's a beautiful game to look at; the environments are so richly detailed thanks to the Unreal engine. Gameplay is fun and I like the art direction for the cut scenes. The voice acting doesn't flow too naturally though and the game is way too short. Took me about 2 hours the first time through. Some parts of the story are left unexplained too. But it's still a lot of fun.

8/10

14. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Contributing Member

Tekken 6 - 10/10 - Oldie but goodie ... Whenever I pick up Tekken again, I'm always reminded how much it's better than SF.

15. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:( You guys must have no kids... or no life... :p

I still can't finish Gran Turismo 5 and am at 22% done... but I've taken some nice photos...! :)

That's what THE UNDERAGED GIRL said! :eek:

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I'm not sure what it is but Just Cause 2 is endless fun for me.

17. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Mass Effect 3 - 9/10. Echo what others have said, superb game with a ****ty ending (even with the Extended Cut :(). Best gameplay in the series - while in ME and ME2 combat was often something you had to do to advance the story, here it is good enough that you look forward to it. The "epicness" of the game is off the charts. And personally I was very happy to have the original crew back. As a whole, the Mass Effect trilogy is my favorite "video game" and probably my favorite fictional Universe. Was sad to finish it (not because of the ending but rather because it was over). Okay, I'll stop drooling now.

TES V: Skyrim - 8/10. Much has been said about this game. I'll just add that I personally don't understand why Oblivion was so maligned and this is supposedly so much better.

Driver San Francisco - 8/10. A very different 8/10 than for Skyrim. Finished it in three days while doing almost all of the stunts and every side mission I could find (except a few "Smash the signs" missions), so it is short. But it is incredibly fun! The very simple implementation of the shift mechanic really makes the game. And it was nicely explored by having the side missions implement it in various creative ways. Did I say it was fun?

18. AFS

AFS Member

I agree here. Skyrim was a good game, but the quests in Oblivion were so much more creative. In Skyrim, every quest just involved going through a dungeon and killing everything in sight. It became awfully repetitive.