1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the last games you beaten or played.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cloudng8, May 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rawool

rawool Member

Mass Effect 3 9/10
    Same reason as above. Even spent several hours on the multiplayer.

I'm currently working on Skyrim. I'm about 85 hours in.

2. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

freaking pokemon!!!!! haha, just kidding

just beat sly cooper 1 from the sly collection yesterday

as i get older, i don't feel the same vibe as i was younger

i have 8 games in my back log that i want to beat but i'm just not that interested

3. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

Last game I finished was Saints Row The Third. 9\10 Crazy story, and it encourages you to cause chaos. (How often do you get to run around in a dog costume destroying your enemies with a dildo bat and 'fart in a jars' or parachute into the cockpit of a jet and fight your way to the back of the plane while it crashes?)

Right now I'm playing Rocksmith and Red Dead the most. I just got my first 1080p TV, so I have been playing through my older games.

I would have finished Dead Island. I really liked the game, but the glitches corrupted my save and I lost the desire to play it again after losing all the time I had spent on it.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

To be honest, I didn't really play 12 minutes/quarter, but more like 9 minutes. I already score like 120's with 9 minutes, sometimes even 150's. It just gets old. The only reason why I finished it is because I spent a whole lot of time scouting future rooks and wanted to see how I pan out with all the draft picks I accumulated from trades.

5. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

batman: arkham city - 9/10

would be perfect if the boss fights weren't so freaking pathetic.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I've only played online since 2k9, association/season is boring. Join an Online Association with friends or people you know play fair.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Nope. I suck at playing multiplayer sports games. A buddy of mine who then just found out about basketball and played it for a week beat me thoroughly without even much of a fight from me. It's kind of embarrassing.

8. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I last beat Angry Birds Space. 8/10. A unique twist, but not quite as challenging as the previous Angry Birds games.

9. Kate81

Kate81 Member

The Show, 10/10.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Then turn the difficulty up, a few days of playing on advanced difficulty learn you more than years of playing at low dif.

11. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

Skyrim- 6/10

Good game but once u get to high levels game becomes to easy.. I never died I went the magic route and killed everything. Also the game glitches and u can't complete missions unless u restart the game the most annoying thing ever. I only played it once all the way through... The last dragon was a joke. The guild quest are the only good quest in the game.

I just started playing games again... Didn't really care for them for 3 years but started playing to save money because I was always out lol.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm only playin 2K12 and SNES/GBA games. Don't have money for new releases like Witcher II, Dragon's Dogma, Saints Row III and my computer can't handle Diablo III.
    So right now it's 2K12, Pokemon, SNES rpgs(Terranigma, Mystic Quest, Soul Blazer, Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Mana/Evermore, Lufia II, BoF II, etc.). Those games were the shizzle anyways, so I'm good with it.

1 person likes this.
  13. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

Downloaded Final fantasy 7 on PSnetwork. still a 10/10- WHY did this damn series change so much over the years... all the new FF suck so bad. Wish they would remake this on the ps3 graphics would be amazing.

Ghostbusters(ps3)-6/10 My gfs son plays this a lot and i gotta admit this is a good decent game. The graphics are cool and its really fun to play. They did a really good job on re making this game into a story line.

Resident Evil 3 (ps1)- 5/10 This is by far worst one of the series... They only have a hard and easy mode no middle(wtf?) the easy is wayyyyy to damn easy they give u every gun in the game at the beg!!! and the hard is way to damn hard... literally no ammo and 10x the zombies... plus nemesis is way to damn strong takes 2 clips of the magnum to kill him and he has crazy speed. dumb.

#33 cloudng8, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

League of Legends - 8.5/10 (Not currently playing): Fun game, I'm not a huge fan of MOBA (I'd rather be shooting at people) but this was the first I actually played. I had a lot of fun.

Batman: Arkham City - 9.5/10 (In progress): Actually makes you feel like you're Batman. I wasn't excited for the game after playing Arkham Asylum (I thought it had all been done), very pleasantly surprised.

Diablo 3 - 8/10: See Diablo 3 thread for all of my thoughts; it's a good game but, I'm not addicted to it like some people.

Walking Dead: Episode 1 - 9/10: There's weight to every Zombie encounter (they're intense), you actually learn to care about some of the characters. Fun gameplay. It's only $5 (unless you preorder all 5 episodes). Release Episode 2...NOW!

Max Payne 3 - (In progress) - 9/10: Did you like the original 2 games? Do you like shooting at people? Do you like awesome and gratuitous violence? If you said yes, it's a must buy. I was concerned with Remedy no longer developing it, but let's just call it like it is; Rockstar makes great games.

Counter-Strike: GO - (Currently in heavy rotation) - 10/10: It's Counter-Strike. If you liked 1.6 and didn't like Source, you may very well like GO. If you liked Source, but don't like GO there's something wrong with you. It's a beta and already better than Source. Really looking forward to the release. This is where I spend most of my time lately. I'm interested to see how it turns out on consoles, I may pick it up for my Xbox as well.

#34 seclusion, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  15. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Heavy Rain

Wow what an awesome and unique game. Smart and suspenseful, it was literally an interactive movie as you controlled the fates of the four main characters. It was a nice change of pace compared to other games out there. And the story...it definitely resonated with me.

10/10

16. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

bought it since late 2010 i think. haven't even open it yet :(

17. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

It is My favorite game on the ps3 with uncharted 2 a close second.

Last game I beat was max payne 3. 9.5/10.... just awesome

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Bought L.A. Noire for $4 last week...played the first few crimes...

7/10

19. SacTown

SacTown Member

I played and beat Journey. Still can't decide how much I like it. At times I thought it was amazing and at other times I thought it was too simple and boring.

20. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Binding of Isaac. Incredibly addicting game filled with random items and dungeons like the old Zelda games. Beating it takes about an hour but given the randomness of the game, good luck with that. It has 13 alternate endings, an incredible amount of variety in items and skills, interesting bosses, surprise rooms and addicting game play. The game makes me want to pull my hair out because some random dungeons can just be r****dedly difficult but I can't stop playing it whenever I have free time. Only beaten it once so far.

10/10 game. Cost like $5 off Steam.