1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rangers @ Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jun 24, 2005.

1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

This really shouldn't be a news flash for you, but apparently they do really suck.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Just got back from the game. My FIRST Astros game.

Had a great time, despite striking out with my date.

3. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

Freaking psychic!

4. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think people are being overly harsh on the Stros hitters today. Sure, they should have laid into Park a little more than they did, but you can't deny that Park was pitching a pretty damn good game for most of it. He was really locating well today with those low, inside pitches against the lefties and the effective sliders to the righties. I'm just glad we were able to gut out the win.

5. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

He just seems to be comin up with those great pitches only when he faces the Astros. Maybe our lineup gives him confidence.... who knows. All I know is that he's a much different pitcher in the other games... and it can't all be him.

In the end, however, we won... and that's all that matters. Let the Rangers, and all Dallas fans, worry about the fact that they paid a pitcher with Tim Redding's capabilities $71 million dollars.