1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Trade Ideas FORUM

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Aydge, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Aydge

Aydge Member

Lock if this has been discussed.

Instead of one epic thread that has a bunch of different ideas thrown around and ideas always get buried by the latest one. Why not have its own forum?

Some advantages would be:
    1. Trade discussions would stay organized
    2. Reader could see 20 trade ideas at once and respond to whatever interests him/her
    3. Good ideas or discussions won't be buried as easily

2. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I second this. I never click on that thread and when I do, there is very little actual discussion.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Everyone wants to trade with anyone. :eek: Even if it sounds like an awesome thought where all ClutchFan peeps will say "YEAH!!! We want [player coming in]!!!! We all believe [Rockets player] sucks!!!", what does that get anyone? How does it help? It's not like Rockets Management will come in and say "You know, this ClutchFans dude SwoLy really knows his basketball... we should do the trade he says."

That's why I think any "trade ideas" are stupid. :p

4. Aydge

Aydge Member

This years thread has ~2,500 posts and ~200,000 views :eek:

I don't think anyone is posting or reading that thread thinking the Rockets Management are looking for trade ideas. But that doesn't change the fact that clearly people still want to talk about trade ideas.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

I don't think random speculations is worth its own forum, but that's just me. Unless it's a "Trade Rumors" forum, because at least that will be backed by various sources.

[​IMG]