1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Donald Trump is not racist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What about them? Am I a terrorist sympathizer because I was in a picture with a group of family friends a decade ago where one of the individuals in the photo who was a loner was arrested by the FBI for plotting an attack using drones?

Six degrees of seperation is not equivalent of actual rhetoric spewing from your own god damn mouth. Has Obama ever spouse rhetoric about removing the Christian population in from the country or banning Christians from immigrating to the country or banning white people coming to the country for banning Jewish people from coming?

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. mick fry

mick fry Member

It certainly may explain your radicalism.

dachuda86 likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Radicalism in what exactly? Islamic extremism as an atheist? That would be a new one.

So you do believe that guilt by association is a thing. Just make sure to never take a picture with someone who might in the future do something bad. Good luck.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Some of us prefer a minimal level of competence, dignity, and accomplishment in our president. Whether we voted for him or not. Something sorely lacking in the clown we have now. Some of you are okay with failure, so be it.

RayRay10, mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Trump supporters begin with the unassailable position that whatever trump says is just insensitivity, or he is just not politically correct, or media is making too big a deal. The real answer is that trump supporters don’t care about (or “get over”) the bigoted statements he makes because (1) it costs them nothing because it’s not them who are harmed, and (2) anything trump says is fine because benefits them.

There is zero ability to be intellectually honest about trump, to hold trump accountable for his actions, to be even handed. It just doesn’t matter because the ends justifies the means.

Debating with Mick Fry is a waste of time because you are trying to import reason, integrity, intellectual honesty into the exercise.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Politicians are awful people.... you had better get used to that fact or go watch a disney cartoon.

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Another non response

Please get your trolling self out of the D&D

#347 TheRealist137, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

birds of a feather... don't waste your time with louder with fchowder. Very unstable dude.

cml750 and mick fry like this.
  9. mick fry

mick fry Member

Yeah I didn’t realize he had terroristic ties and sympathizers in this very forum. At least his views are more understandable.

#349 mick fry, Aug 21, 2019
    dachuda86 likes this.
  10. mick fry

mick fry Member

It’s all starting to make sense.

#350 mick fry, Aug 21, 2019
    dachuda86 likes this.
  11. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Very much like you and and Dachuda are clearly white nationalists and espouse those views in relation to every topic that comes up.

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A picture does not necessarily say I support your message.

For some reason you keep bringing up unrelated topics. I think most folks here called Wright's antisemitism wrong. That wouldn't be hypocritical. But Jeremiah Wright isn't the topic here.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Nope. I love all skin colors. I really don't give a damn about it. I just like borders. We need to enforce the law to make it fair for those who come on legally. Also we already let the most immigrants in out of any country already. America is great and I don't want us to stop allowing immigration. I just don't agree with the far left. Somehow that is white nationalist? Well, you are just plain wrong. Typical far left move.. scream racism. Fortunately people see through this BS tactic more and more.

#353 dachuda86, Aug 21, 2019
  14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

why wasnt saudi arabia on his list...15 of 19 of the 9/11 hijackers were saudi nationals.

also, do you think its racist to say someone cant do their job properly b/c of their ethnicity? trump said an american-born federal judge could not be impartial b/c he is "mexican".

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Donald_Trump_Jeffrey_Epstein_1990s.jpg

MaNy PeOpLe ArE sAyInG

16. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

JayGoogle, FranchiseBlade and jo mama like this.
  17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is amazing to me.

That you admit that the president probably said something bigoted...and that people should just get over it...the president. The president meant to represent ALL people...

Maybe it's easier for you to get over it but for others that share that religion, it is probably a bit harder. Maybe it would be easier for people to get over if he apologized.

RayRay10 and havoc1 like this.
  19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Another day, still a lying racist *******.

DD

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

It's the nightmare that keeps on giving. His rallies are like WWF. Mussolini guest speaker at a Klan BBQ.

I just took an Uber and by the quiet, thoughtful way the driver was speaking (complete sentences, vocabulary), I knew I could bash Trump to him.