1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Donald Trump is not racist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Which is true of most of the tweeter-in-chief's supporters on this bbs. I'm not sure why you try.

Most are worthy only of...
    [​IMG]

No Worries and Deckard like this.
  2. mick fry

mick fry Member

He’s the mfing President of the US trying to protect the country he banned certain countries not all Muslims after a terrorist attack until “ they can figure out what the hell is going on”. You guys are really a bunch of whining p*****s. No offense.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.” - Donald J Trump.

In my lifetime, I thought we as a nation would never have a mainstream candidate from one of the two major parties in a general presidential election ask for the ban of an entire religious group to our country. It's unprecedented and is prime example of pandering to bigots. His administration knew that a "complete shut down of Muslims" is not constitutionally viable in our court system thus they had to reframe any travel bans in a way that could pass the court system. So fascist like poliicies are prevented by our systems of checks and balances and I'm grateful for it.

4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Not ONE terrorist attack on the US had a citizen of those countries involved. Yet , the countries not on the list did. Could it be he ignored those because of his business ties? The guy is a scumbag.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and Deckard like this.
  5. AB

AB Contributing Member

How long will you guys go believing this! why did the 'ban' has to go thru multiple revisions and finally include N Korea? because it started as a prejudiced move against a religion and that did not have legal legs, thanks to piece of constitution that is still relevant.
    Then to indulge him and his 'base', they had to find legal loopholes to make it happen.

So, no it is not for protecting the country. that motive looks very different than this approach.

6. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Must be difficult for trump supporters to do all the mental gymnastics and intellectual dishonesty to defend their dear leaders actions and words. Never right, but never lacking in conviction.

London'sBurning likes this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't ask about what the final order was. I asked you about his statement that we should ban all Muslims. Your such a whiney p***y for not being able to answer the actual question.

8. mick fry

mick fry Member

Oh no not the I know you are but what am I bit. I hope your feelings will recover from a non politician who isn't politically correct. Seriously this schtick is sooooo played.

“the rhetorical overreach of racism to re-enforce the point that the political class and the media elite simply can’t be trusted, because they just can’t help themselves from exaggerating to make a point, and ultimately get the analysis wrong as a result”.

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

So you can't answer the question? It isn't difficult. I asked you about a statement that Trump made. Either answer or don't.

Also, I didn't understand your rant at the beginning of your post. But for the record, I didn't say anything that had anything to do with political correctness, so I'm not sure why you brought that issue up.

10. fchowd0311

Ya criticsm of bigotry towards a presidential candidate requesting to ban an entire religious group from immigrating here is just PC sjw rhetoric.

11. mick fry

mick fry Member

The question is do I think what he said was bigoted? Probably. Am I over it? Hell yes and so should you.

12. fchowd0311

You don't think a mainstream presidential candidate proudly claiming in third person to ban an entire religious group from entering here is bigoted? Really?

And why would an Muslim citizen or any Individual with empathy not see that as a worrisome sign of fascist like qualities? Do you think it would be reasonable for Jewish citizens to be concerned of a president who states they want to ban Jewish immigration?

Nah... Who the **** am I kidding. I'm probably debating someone who is trolling anyways.

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Thank you for kind of answering. I just wanted to know if you are okay with the bigotry of the President of the United States.

14. fchowd0311

He says he's "over it".

Good for him. Except Muslim citizens believe they have a bigoted president who is willing to throw them under the bus to pander to his bigoted base. That is concerning.

I'm pretty sure he would think it would be reasonable for Jewish citizens to be concerned if the US president stated he wants to ban all Jewish immigration to the country.

15. mick fry

mick fry Member

Did you see me losing my **** when Obama posed with Farrakhan? Maybe it’s time you get over it.

16. fchowd0311

Posing with people is not equivalent to claiming proudly in third person the desire to ban an entire religous group from entering.

What silly stupid logic. Are you playing a shtick? Serious question. Are you like pretending to be a dumbass right-winger and are some closet liberal? Do you have an alt-account where you post your sincere beliefs?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. mick fry

mick fry Member

Here we go with the insults because that’s what you do when you get your ass punked. I would say if Trump posed with Duke your fukin head would explode but whatever you say.

cml750 likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That's a picture. That isn't an endorsement of any kind of discrimination.

19. fchowd0311

So explain in your own words how posing with someone before they even ran for office and promptly condemned said Individual's rhetoric equivalent to a mainstream Presidential candidate proudly stating in third person as a CAMPAIGN PROMISE that he wants to ban all Muslim immigration to the US.

Use your own words. No memes, no linking articles, your own words explain how they are any where remotely equivalent.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. mick fry

mick fry Member

Picture is worth a thousand words shaking hands and smiling says I support your message. What about Jeremiah Wright? Yall are some hypocritical mfers you know that?

cml750 likes this.