1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Positivity Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by VivaChelseaFC, Apr 21, 2014.

1. VivaChelseaFC

VivaChelseaFC Member

First of all this was a disappointing game to lose.
    However, after smashing everything in front of me, me and all of us have to consider what Portland had to do to win this game.
    1. Expecting this to be a one off game for Harden. The guy always bounces back after a terrible game.
    2. Howard missed big free throws, we have to live with it. Positive side is that no one can guard Howard on Portland.
    3. LMA had an UNBELIEVABLE game. The guy hit two HUGE threes down the stretch. This is a guy who has only made two threes the whole season. He will get his but I don't expect another 46 point game.
    4. Lillard is Lillard, we just need Bev to play within the defense.

All in all, the Blazers needed an epic performance from their stars to squeeze out a win. What to say that we can't do it in Portland as well?
    Guys relax and enjoy the playoffs, I'll be concerned if we drop two at home.:grin:

2. WestendMassive

Yep, one of those threes by LMA was really, really lucky. Rocks can bounce back!

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Dwight doesn't sound very sad after the loss.. He isn't holding his head, nothing wavering in his voice. not even blaming the refs. This press conference actually gives me more confidence in the next game.

4. VivaChelseaFC

VivaChelseaFC Member

Mostly I don't expect LMA going for 17-31 with 2/2 from three plus 10/13 from the free throw line. It TAKES this much for Portland to win