1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Poll: Do you like the Clint Capela-Robert Covington trade?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Feb 5, 2020.

?

Are you a fan of this trade?

1. Yes

341 vote(s)
    57.4%
  2. No

253 vote(s)
    42.6%
  1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Why, you think Cliff Paul gonna get the trophy this year? LMAO!

You're the one funny AF you spent the entire season pumping up Cp3 turns out you didnt put your money where your mouth is on Pick'em :rolleyes:

D-rock likes this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

sure did cash. Sound a little jealous since you have nothing to show for it.

3. StrawberryJamm

I'll roll with Covington game 7 vs Clippers.

D-rock likes this.
  4. roslolian

roslolian Member

If you did then why you bragging you won when the Rox just took a dump on OKC and your Cp3?

You make 0 sense as usual.

D-rock likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Why wouldn’t I be bragging. I cashed game 1. Easy money.

dude comes Out of hiding trying to talk trash. Foh

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

So after spending the entire season pumping up Cp3 and arguing with everyone how good he is you just took a bet on Rox taking a dump on him?

LOL

D-rock likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

Someone doesn’t understand Gambling life.
    You feel like putting your money where your mouth is. Lets do it. You talk too much for a lurker and a nobody

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

If there are ANY left who still want Capela over Covington then I hope you seek medical attention because that train has left.

LOL

Rocks92 likes this.
  9. D-rock

D-rock Member

This was almost a reality.

10. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Never had a chance of happening. The behind the scenes decision video on Butler showed he was not very interested in us. It's not like the Bosh situation where he was about to sign with us and had a counter offer from Miami.

D-rock and daywalker02 like this.
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

Harden and Jimmy were actively diacussing a team up until DWade took Butler aside and convinced him it would be better for his legacy to have his own team.

Rockets were seriously blindsided that Jimmy spurned them.

12. Mr. Space City

13. ball4life66

ball4life66 Member

Curry is 1 inch taller than Trae. I have no idea this narrative that ppl want to act like Trae is smaller the he is.

Hawks were bad because they had John Collins out 25 games(4-21 w/o him), Huerter out early. They started a Jabari Parker / Alex Len or Damian Jones frontcourt with two rookies starting & 42 year old VC getting mins off the bench. 3 highest paid players on the Hawks were Allen Crabbe, Chandler Parsons, Evan Turner.(all either horrible or nonexistent - traded at deadline) If you don’t think the Hawks tanked then I don’t know what to tell you....certainly not blaming Trae for a tanking team (go look at the ORTG when he’s off the floor) Also lets not forget Curry was still in college at the same stage as Trae was this year (Curry stayed 3 yrs & Trae was one & done)

Hunter is a 4. Hawks had him playing the 3 early on & he struggled. Leave him at the 4 & yes I think he be would be worth the pick. Also it was pick 17 not 15 they traded & they DID NOT trade a 2020 1st for him....it was Cleveland pick top 10 protected that turns into two 2nds this yr. Don’t think anyone is sweating trading 2nd rounders. Also sorry for reply to this weeks later lol