1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Political threads in the GARM are out of control, where are the admins?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lovemachine2000, Oct 6, 2019.

1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Man the CCP got some longass tittays if he/she is sucking them from a kneeling position

Nook likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

The persecution complex of @Lovemachine2000 is hilarious.

The Hong Kong protestors commit arson! The Chinese would never do that!

Meanwhile the Chinese CCP has two million of their own citizens in concentration camps.

Yet all these Hong Kong protestors that want basic rights are terrible... GTFO.

malakas likes this.
  3. Lovemachine2000

I have been against the internment of Uighurs since I first learned about them last year, but I'll leave you and your oral fixation alone.

4. Nook

Nook Member

There were numerous posts last night say such.

You are okay with the protestors being called “thugs” and “punks”?

Okay that I assume you are cool with calling the CCP and their supporters Nazis... they refer to Hong Kong protestors as cockroaches, they have millions of people in concentration camps and a dictator.... what else would you call them?

So yeah, I’ll take the thugs over the Nazis.

5. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

This is another amazing post considering you are actually begging the mod to come into this thread and lock it up.

LOL.

Nook likes this.