1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff Beverley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Apr 16, 2017.

1. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I miss him so much.

When can we bring him home?

LUK3 likes this.
  2. Roxs-Redemption

I previously had my moments with wanting him back, but not anymore after seeing this clip.

3. cebu

cebu Member

This guy is the Adrien Broner of the NBA.

BigShasta likes this.
  4. roslolian

roslolian Member

I like Bev as a player but the problem is his health, he is Jeremy Lin esque he would get injured as he is starting to play well. If he was healthy I would lpve him on the team over Cp3 but as it is

No thanks.

5. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

playoff bev = always injured

we don't want to bring in any more injury prone players unless you want Harden to die from carrying the team

6. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

c'mon man we all loved the junkyard dog but no one really believes this.

bilaal14 likes this.
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Believes what? He was always injured bro thats a fact. Even when he was traded to the Clippers he also got injured there

8. clos4life

clos4life Member

Love Bev but he is definitely injury prone.

9. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

Um, yeah not the factual part. The “would rather have Bev than cp3” bit.

10. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Maybe the milk he drank during his tenure in Russia was actually malk

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

It's my opinion bro everybody is entitled to theirs. Bev is only making 7M vs Cp3's 40M, if Bev never got injured I would definitely prefer him to Cp3 we could afford talent to other spots.

12. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

If you traded CP3 for Bev, you would only have about 5 million in cap space to spend, and since you are using cap space, you don’t get the MLE....

Really, the only thing CP salary does is make Tillman pay more out of his pocket.... it in no way hinders the team.

topfive and seeingred like this.
  13. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

I miss him too, but unless he grew 8-9 inches and can play SF, I think it’s time to let go.

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

I know that but 5M can still help the team and the Rox could make other trades to create enough space for a much better player for example like Otto Porter using Andersons contract and picks.

Cp3's kinda old and regressed this season a healthy Pat Bev would've eclipsed him this year.

15. threepointshot3

I’ll take 2017 version of pat over this washed up version of cp0 any day

GotGame15 likes this.
  16. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

You’re giving undue credit of health to Bev, who’s never played a full season, to opine that hypothetically healthy Bev would eclipse “old, regressed” Chris Paul but you don’t give CP the same credit when he has? Everybody gets their own opinion, pardon me if I accurately point out that healthy Chris Paul is better than healthy Bev and has been for all of time. I’ll take Paul and his hamstrings over Bev and his knees.

Healthy CP3 is better than unhealthy CP3 too, y’all need to get a real grip on life with this buyer’s remorse stuff. Injuries happen. He hasn’t gone from sure fire hall of famer to worse than a role player in half a year. Dude’s just had some injuries.

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

If you read my original post I said IF Bev was healthy I would have wanted him over Cp3 but he isn't so no thanks. Not sure what your rant is about wtf.

Cp3's issues isnt just his injuries he is also old and has a lot of wear and tear, at his age its not surprising his performance will go down Nene for example is perfectly healthy but obv his production is no longer there.

18. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

IF something that has never happened? You would take a journey man over a sure fire, no doubt about it hall of famer. My rant/accurate assessment is that Chris Paul is a better player than Patrick Beverley and basically everyone but you knows it.

saleem likes this.