1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Piece Of Old Summit Court!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by jjc7329, Jun 8, 2001.

1. jjc7329

jjc7329 Contributing Member

Does anybody have a piece of the old summit court that they sold off once they replaced the floor or know anybody who is interested in selling theirs?

------------------

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I have two.

------------------

3. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Are they going to sell the current floor when they move to the new stadium? I know we didnt win any championships on it but it still would be cool.

------------------
    ~John~
    Help keep the obsessed thread alive post the reasons why you are an obsessed Rockets fan by clicking here

4. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

johnny.. well the current floor just got flooded under 4 foot of water.. check the dump [​IMG]

By the way I have one of the original court pieces. .. not interested in selling it though

------------------
    Shane
    "Save Our Rockets"
    "Life without basketball in Houston........without an arena that is what it will be"

5. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

Would you sell them? How much?

------------------
    "I'm not the only person in this league who thinks they're dirty.",
    -- Steve Francis on the Utah Jazz

"When point guards come to Houston now, they go to sleep the night before. They don't go to the movies, they don't go out, because they know they're going to be in for a game. He is the answer. They don't have to worry about a point guard for the next 10 years"
    -- Former Rocket and current TNT analyst Kenny Smith on the Rockets' point guard Steve Francis

6. Ren Cooper

Ren Cooper Member

You can find pieces of the old hardwood at any of the local (Houston area) conventions,I see them all the time but I dont really know what they go for.

I just think you maybe able to get a piece at a convention cheaper than from a Rocket fan that really isnt looking to get rid of theres,so they may ask for more money!

Look and see the next time George R. Brown has a Card Convention and there will probably be a few dealers there with some pieces.

------------------
    Sam Clancy...Sam Clancy...Sam Clancy...Sam Clancy...Sam Clancy

7. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

Thanks for the info Ren. [​IMG]

------------------
    "I'm not the only person in this league who thinks they're dirty.",
    -- Steve Francis on the Utah Jazz

"When point guards come to Houston now, they go to sleep the night before. They don't go to the movies, they don't go out, because they know they're going to be in for a game. He is the answer. They don't have to worry about a point guard for the next 10 years"
    -- Former Rocket and current TNT analyst Kenny Smith on the Rockets' point guard Steve Francis

8. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

Im telling you.. . go through the houston flood water and get one [​IMG]

------------------
    Shane
    "Save Our Rockets"
    "Life without basketball in Houston........without an arena that is what it will be"

9. R0ckets03

There is a big time card convention at George R Brown coming up. If you want to know the dates I can look em up.

------------------

10. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

03, im interested in what the sate is..

------------------
    "The early bird may get the worm, but so does the bird that finished off the tequila bottle the night before" :)

11. DrewP

my bad , i mean date

------------------
    "The early bird may get the worm, but so does the bird that finished off the tequila bottle the night before" :)

12. R0ckets03

ill go to a card shop tomorrow and find out for you.

------------------

13. R0ckets03

I think there is one in George R Brown coming up. The showdates are July 27-29.

------------------

14. DrewP

thats like a month and a half away... with my boring and useless life thats like an eternity.........

------------------

15. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

[​IMG]

------------------
    I always thought "With my talent, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered". Now I think "With my talent, it's only a matter of time before I'm found out".

[This message has been edited by Behad (edited June 20, 2001).]