1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Personalized Dog Jersey

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CJLarson, Jul 17, 2014.

1. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Hey guys and gals, my Maltipoo's first birthday is coming up and I'd love to get him a Rockets dog jersey with his name on the back. Does anyone know if they sell those anywhere? I'd consider maybe a Texans one too but first option would be the Rockets.

Yes, I've tried Googling, not good results though. Was wondering if anyone has experience in the past.

Thanks in advance, and rep to any who can help.

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Why would you subject your dog to that torture?

I know this girl. Me and this girl's dog have a weird relationship. It started out nice and friendly. But then, I went to put my headphones on and it was too loud. And from there, the dog kept barking at me.

We haven't had the same relationship since. Although, I was able to walk her down the court and back to the owner.

This person I know, I believe took an old Tracy McGrady jersey and custom made one.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

My dog would never tolerate wearing a jersey in August in Houston.

The new thing is to put a yellow patch on the collar with 2X on it.

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

What a b****, man. :eek:

5. hvic

hvic Member

I remember seeing some Texan and astro jersey at Marshall's

6. conquistador#11

why don't you just order a patch of the old rockets logo on ebay and go martha stewart on a harness. I have a red harness for the rockets, a teal one with a superman patch.

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I can help. We can go to the mall and inside they have a teddy bear factory. You can customize clothes and stuff. I can customize your heart too.

8. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

9. Salvy

Salvy Member