1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pedo Joe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ipaman, Nov 15, 2017.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I've got a young daughter, if any man ever put his hands on my daughter like that I would kill that son of a b****.

This POS scumbag was our VP for godsakes. Seriously there are no honorable politcial leaders in this country. Bunch of corrupt weirdos. No wonder our country is run like **** when guys like this are our "best."

mick fry likes this.
  2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Our country is run like **** because ignorant citizens either don't show up and vote or vote for conservatives.

ipaman likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You are a sick person to label someone a pedophile just because they embraced a young child. Old people embrace children more. It's not awkward for them. To them it's like embracing the multiple generation of children they have helped raise.

Come back to me when people have allegations towards Biden instead of these sick memes that try to paint a man a pedophile.

Honestly, it looks like a form of projection that you think that subtle touching is sexual. Look yourself in the mirror if you honestly think that's sexual in nature.

R0ckets03 and krnxsnoopy like this.
  4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you experience some form of head trauma recently?

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'll entertain allegations from real accusers. This...no.

6. ipaman

So I'm the sick person and not this creep who touch this young girl and clearly made her very uncomfortable. You're the sicko. You care more about an old creep who has live a whole life than this young innocent girl. How facking dare you, you facking scumbag.

yea make a joke about me and ignore this this young girl being creeped on by VPOTUS while also visibly displaying some signs of fear, being uncomfortable, uneasiness, etc...

both of you should be ashamed of yourselves in not defending this young child and trying to defend this facking disgusting creep. you both must not have kids and certainly not daughters.

7. ipaman

sure ignore that poor young girl visibly distraught and scared on the video scumbag.

8. fchowd0311

No you are sick for either

1. Making this a trolling issue if you are not being sincere

2. Extrapolating an embrace by an elderly man towards a young prebucent child as sexual in intent.

Number two is more disturbing as it could possibly be a projection of your own insecurities around young children and show you view them automatically as sexual.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Dude you're a ****ing moron

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

No denying the girl was uncomfortable with his hand placement.

apollo33, ipaman and TheresTheDagger like this.
  11. mick fry

mick fry Member

Poor thing looked like she has had earlier dealings with him, she was like get off me perv!

ipaman and TheresTheDagger like this.
  12. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Well, she did look noticeably uncomfortable...but I don’t think he was trying to cop a feel of a flat chested 7? year old. Methinks this may be a touch overreactive.

13. fchowd0311

So much extrapolation form 2 seconds worth of expression.

But Trump stating that he likes grabbing p***y without permission, that's not evidence of his sexual misconduct.

Does Biden have any accusations thrown at him his entire life?

To believe this interaction was sexual in nature is pretty disturbing by those who believe this.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Have to agree with the above posters. Assuming he was intentionally trying to fondle her in a sexual way is a strange leap to make. But I'm sure the power of social media will turn this into something half the country is convinced must be true. Yay internet!

R0ckets03 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

It is a stretch to assume it was malintended. Agreed. Given Biden's history one should excuse this as an accidental/distracted shift in hand placement.

But, can't be mad at the eyeballs...i'd prefer alertness & lean towards assuming dangers when my family's children deal with strangers (celebrities or other).

ipaman likes this.
  16. mick fry

mick fry Member

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/930120742422716416

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If rush or hannity tells you to roll over, will you lick their balls?

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing wrong with what Biden did. There have been no complaints filed against Biden.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. mick fry

mick fry Member

Would you lick Hillary's?

20. fchowd0311

A tweet storm of Biden hugging children isn't evidence that he is a sexual predator.

You and this Twitter guy are either
    1. trolling
    2. Have almost no interaction with children or women in your lives to the point where any physical contact is deemed as sexual to you.

You hover hand bro?