1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Bev is dead to me

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tehG l i d e, Jan 16, 2018.

1. ApuN

ApuN Member

Wow!

Sure are alot of butthurt crybabies in this thread!

tinman likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I expect nothing more than Bev keeping it real for the team he's playing for.

3. vince

vince Member

Isn’t the fact he was an irritant and pest the reason so many people liked him. I’ll admit he grew on me, but once he left, he is just another opposing player. He got his chance and a lot of money from the Rockets.

He owes the Rockets nothing. He was a hired gun and now he’s working for someone else.

amaru and Invisible Fan like this.
  4. Space City

Space City Member

This is pretty obviously the case. People need to chill out.

heypartner likes this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am not sure Bev is saying anything about the Rockets but saying something about the Clippers

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Patrick Beverley speaks tough and plays tough but he misses a lot of games too. He was a non factor the last time Rockets played Clippers in the playoffs.

lw17 likes this.
  8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't know why so many people are upset. This is the Beverley we've always known. He's the kind of guy you love on your team but totally hate on the other team. He is loved by his teammates and hated by his opponents. He is not acting out of character at all.

Don't be hypocrites, guys. If Moute said the same thing against the Clippers, you'd love it.

Matt78777, D-rock and OldYelllowDog like this.
  9. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

It's his new team, guys he suits up with and supports. What the hell do some of you guys think he would say? I swear... kids these days.

Vivi, tinman and Easy like this.
  10. nomiz1987

nomiz1987 Member

Whatever bev ‘s pitbull attitude, fire, “heart” is, tweeting something like that is just not classy, taking into consideration he’s tweeting about something that didn’t really have much of a connection to him.

Classless, it’d be like if someone were to tweet to bev “hey man how does it feel to be in LA home of the curse of injuries”

Keep the trash talking on the court

lw17 likes this.
  11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

dont care about bev really. lou will was the one we should have kept

lw17 likes this.
  12. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Pat plays for a new team, are some of you expecting him to remain loyal to the Rockets? Thats ludicrous and he didn't even do anything upsetting, he was sticking with his teammates.

If Pat wanted to, he would be welcomed back here tomorrow, he is an all-time Rocket in the mold of Scola, Elie, etc. Some of you need to quit your b****ing.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

14. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

it's not being a hypocrite it's being a fan. i love former players until they go at my team or current players of my team. then all bets are off and you're on the **** list. bev went there so he on the list. also, what if i told you that fans usually support players that play for their team but not players who don't?

D-rock, Easy and adw like this.
  15. rockpileindisma

16. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

I knew Patrick Beverly was special when he came into the office one time to replace a lost license. This was when he was still with the Rockets. He contacted the office manager ahead of time. The manager told me to handle it. So when he came in I handed him a short form to fill out and a pen. He balked at filling out the form & asked to speak the manager. I wanted to say everybody has to fill out a form son, that's basic procedure. Just because you play for the Rockets you ain't no different. I said that to myself of course.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, I guess you can say that's what a fan is. Loving his own team's players when they trash talk to the opponent and hating the other team's guys when they trash talk to us.

There's a term for this: homerism. :) (Not saying that's anything wrong with it.)

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Loyalty is not silly, but you are pretty stupid for a Harvard grad. I went thru your posts. You're not one of us. You hate the rockets and do nothing but spew filth. Come out with it, who is your favorite NBA player and what team does Lin play for now?

STFU and GTFO... you're worthless in this forum full of golden fans. You're trash. Nothing you say is important OR intelligent. Go away you small minded sack of turd dust.

19. JaceMan da SpaceMan

O my god u mak lil boy crye

20. mrm32

mrm32 Member

So what happened next? Lol