1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Parking

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by rw7183, Oct 21, 2005.

1. rw7183

rw7183 Contributing Member

Anybody know how much parking is going to cost at the games?

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

3. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

LOL

F that noise.

When I go to games, I usually park at the Metro Rail, ride up to the Preston stop, chill at Live for a while, then head out on the 10 or so block walk to MMP.

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

meters are free after 6 p.m.

you can park anywhere downtown...if you're willing to walk a bit

and you can always park down main somewhere and hop the train.

parking is not a problem at MMP. unless you need to be right up close to the ballpark for some reason.

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

no idea what the prices are going to be.

Regular where I park is $5, but they raised it to $10 for the playoffs...and might be higher for the World Series.

6. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

to get an idea how much it will be, during the NLCS $10 lots were jacked up to $25. i say, *** that. just park a few blocks away on the street for free. sure, it's a 10 minute walk but it's good for the heart and wallet.

7. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

for the WS all the cheap $5 lots i usually park at will probably be $20+. use a park and ride system, i'm sure there will be plenty for the ws.

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

the walk up to the park is part of the experience of going to the game to me.