1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Packing Pistols Legally on Campus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Apr 10, 2009.

1. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

So fmullegun if you are so opposed to hearing the opinion of somebody from a different culture then answer the question i asked in a previous post:
    If this is how you feel you probably never post in a thread about Muslim or Arabic cultures? Right? The fact that you do not life in a certain culture does not mean that you cannot disagree with choices they make.

Because you keep saying that I have no clue about your culture. And therefore shouldn't have any comment on it. If people who life in different cultures cannot comment on other cultures we will never understand each other. IMHO these types of forums are usefull for listening to other opinions and discussing it in order to understand the differences in culture and opinions.

If you think my statement is useless ignore it. You are free to do that. But apperantly others didn't find my statement useless, and even agreed with it.

BTW. making this claim is sort of strange
    Since you were the first one insulting me because of a spelling error. But you can ignore that if it makes you feel better:D

#81 arno_ed, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You better hope you never travel to feudal Japan. :p

3. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

UT Student Walk-Out Tomorrow to Protest Guns on Campus

Tomorrow, April 16, is the two-year anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings. To commemorate the day, as well as to protest proposed state laws allowing guns on campus, a walk-out has been announced at UT. The plan was sent out to UT staff, faculty and students through a student announcement email this morning. Students and faculty are asked to leave their classes at 11:30am and meet up at noon on the South Steps of the Capitol to hear from state legislators and victims of campus violence, among others, on the issue of firearms on campus.

-

I miss UT Austin... :D

4. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure that it is just an excuse to skip class and smoke weed. :eek:

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

ref, that is truly unfair...

many students there prefer beer to weed.

6. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Point well taken.

Of course, remembering back to my college days, we would take up almost any cause to have an excuse to skip class.