1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Opinion] Should Janitors be allowed to have offspring?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by moestavern19, Dec 31, 2018.

?

Should Janitors Be Allowed To Have Offspring?

1. Yes

64.3%
  2. No

35.7%
  1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Serious question though?

Now I don't mean ACTUAL janitors, I really just mean as a placeholder for shall we say... the lesser achieved among us.

Just out of curiousity, do you think maybe we should start limiting the amount of children that poorer people are allowed to have? Because it seems like the USA specifically is quickly morphing into Idiocracy a lot faster than we ever thought possible.

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

We should has a progressive tax for each additional child. The first one is free.

Unless you are a 99er.

moestavern19 likes this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

people should be required to get a permit before having children.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Janitors probably earn pretty well. Anyone with an actual job of work no matter the pay deserves respect. inb4 people who still believe the widely disproved population bomb theory from 50 years ago claiming control over kids is needed for climate change.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

I just think sensible sterilization would be good for our planet. As long as it’s reversible. Then you just go to the court house and apply for a baby permit.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

[​IMG]

JeffB likes this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

kids are so annoying

Bandwagoner likes this.
  8. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Our society believes everyone should be able to procreate...regardless of how much everyone else believes some people shouldn't. Sucks but it is what it is. So yeah...why not. You're a weirdo conservative if you believe otherwise...

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Toiling in the lower class makes for the strongest people. Yes people should be able to from a practical standpoint. Also from the obvious ethical standpoint, I do not support limiting people from having children because it is a fundamental right. It is not the government's business. Also who decides? Slippery slope situation applies.

#9 dachuda86, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  10. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just start more wars. That way, the poor still die off, but the 1%'ers get to cash in on their sacrifice. The added benefit is you get to eliminate the poor from your country AND from another country.

Genocide smart, not hard.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

We are due

Ottomaton likes this.
  12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well sooner or later in a democratic society without war to harden up the proletariat for at least every couple generations, we end up with a bunch of snowflakes who can't cut it in the real world. Then we up with a bunch of dipshits on the other side who just want to shoot squirrels.

I think the obvious solution is to enforce strict immigration laws on Catholics. I think we should probably exclude Catholics from becoming US citizens without at least some kind of basic decency stance on procreation. I mean you cannot expect these people to seriously just invade your space and start making millions of babies. That just wouldn't be kosher.

So maybe you just take the Catholics down a notch just to even things out a bit. Nobody gets hurt. Just a bring a little balance.

Make them say "Bongiorno!" to birth control, as they say in the old country.

13. omgTHEpotential

Damn I read that 'Should James Harden be allowed to have offspring'. I need some sleep.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

These votes are essential to the future success of the democratic party.

dachuda86 likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Shocked by this actually. Thought you were a liberal of all people here.

16. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

The problem is smart people don’t have babies. They should be forced to!!!

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Holy **** are you the same people who lose their mind when the government proposes banning supersize me's and sugary drinks for kids?

Shocked? But why?

If anything, this should be considered a radical far authoritarian left proposal, as conservatives don't want big controlling government and believe in unalienable rights?

Anyways, great thread! THIS is how you start a new year in the D&D lmao.

18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Maybe we tackle the core of this problem and focus on education as a country a bit more than...?

eric.81 likes this.
  19. Exiled

Exiled Member

cleverly disguised Bobby's bashing thread

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Moe....I hate to be a hater but are you manic depressive and is it under control?