1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OK, Last Time I Ask

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Rocketman95, Oct 24, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

"With the creation of this very thread?" HO HO HO! Proof positive -- undeniable, OVERWHELMING PROOF(!!!) that RM95 wanted back into D&D and wasn't using Major's account. Why would he start this thread if he was using Major's account? CASE CLOSED. I OOOOWN YOU. Et cetera, ad infinitum, Jorge style cliche-arama. Anybody remember when Jorge read "case closed" in the Chronicle and thought his influence was spreading? Kind of like Major's use of "cute" proving this latest thing. Cause you know, very few people ever say cute or reading comprehension just like very few people have ever said case closed. As we all know, Jorge invented case closed just like RM95 invented the word cute.

This has been a really embarassing thread for you, Jorge. And I'm sorry for that. But you're out on a limb now. You called RM95 and Major liars and cheaters repeatedly. You need to either apologize or take the bet. You've pussed out a lot of times and, yeah, we know that's your cute M.O. here (I said cute! I'm RM95!), but this time you kind of crossed a line. I don't mean with regard to calling people liars or traitors or communists or whatever. You always do that. That's cute too. I mean you crossed a 'sanity' line. Like, how do I put this nice? You're nuts now. You're totally nuts. And, in the face of that, I think it's really freaking important you get proved right. I mean, it's like your last chance right? Even if it happens you're still the weird freak that stalked Blake all the way from match.com to this. We're talking years here, dude. You're a weird, weird dude. But at least if you're proven right you're just a sorry geek. And that, as it turns out, is the best you can hope for now. Let's not even go to how you look if you're wrong. Banning would be a blessing. Take the bet, baby. Stop the bleeding. For your sake. I'm rooting for you.

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Bats, it is against my good judgment to argue with you while you are in your current condition, however, I will endeavor to do so. Two points for you to consider, kind sir:
    1) This thread was started on 10-24. After not getting the answer he wanted, Rocketman95 began posting in the D&D under Major's name. You have your timing mixed up with your erroneous allegation.
    2) Secondly, while he has the ability to share passwords with other members and post in the D&D, this isn't about that. This is about seeing his name next to the post. It's an ego thing. He's not satisfied with posting under another name, and he prefers to do so under his own name.

The rest of your post is a wonderful assortment of insults and even people's real names. Drink plenty of water and hit the sack.

NIGHT NIGHT

3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Yawn, Jorge. If I'm posting after dark, I'm drunk right? Because I admitted to drunk posting a couple time before a couple years ago. News: I haven't had a drink tonight (or most of the other nights you've used that weird slander to dismiss my posts). And that other junk was just a Jorge parody. Let's stick to the real point here. You're a puss. You've been pussing out here for years. And everybody knows it. Sack up and take the bet (you'll surely win since your "evidence" is so "overwhelming") or apologize. Your sanity is at stake.

4. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

I'm not neglecting. I didn't acknowledge it in the post, but I do acknowledge it. But that's about it...I acknowledge it. I don't feel safer posting on the BBS, I don't thank God that SJC was able to chase down Macbeth, and I don't think more of you for it. I simply acknowledge it.

In ending, what's the point? If RM95 is doing something to damage the board, then Clutch will take care of it. If not, who really cares? All T_J has done has waste his time and further alienate the rest of the (sane) board.

5. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Free kidrock8!!!

Oops, wrong thread.

#285 arkoe, Nov 30, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Actually, I don't think that this is all he's done. Whether he is right or not (and whether the price for that will prove to be too high or not), one thing that even you can probably not deny is that this thread did add entertainment to the BBS - the number of views seems to attest to that :D.

7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

It is refreshing to see that while I was sound asleep around 1:30 in the morning, TJ was still exerting energy on this topic. Hopefully, he won't be too tired today because he has left me so entertained that I want more, dammit! :p

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Reading comprehension 101. I cannot be any clearer.

Do I have to spell out for you that the UT win was the football win on Friday and that the 6:00pm was on 11/25? If so, I just did.

#288 Rocketman95, Nov 30, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Let me go ahead and play Trader_Jorge.

[T_J Semantics]I notice you still aren't denying that you weren't at Major's house. Why are you avoiding that question? [/T_J Semantics]

Just for the record, even though I mentioned it two days ago (that darned reading comprehension again...what is that, 17 uses of the phrase reading comprehension in nearly 25,000 posts? I need to slow down.):

He wasn't at his house either. Since I have not seen Major since 6:00pm on Friday and considering the fact that I'm not too terribly close with his parents, I did not travel to their house to post. Also, just for the record, I did not drive to Austin to post from Major's house.

10. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tj won't take the bet. He'll smear RM95 a little more, hem and haw about how difficult it is to define the terms of the bet, and then run away. Shockingly, he does not have the cougage of his convictions.

11. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

But that's the great part, he just looks worse and worse the more he talks.. BRILLANT!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

That would be pretty awesome if you did though. Talk about dedication! :D

I just wanted to say bravo to T_J for keeping me thouroughly entertained with his creepy stalker antics in this thread. It's reading things like this thread that make me feel a whole lot better about myself.

"The pleasure's all on this side of the table, trust me."

13. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Looks like you are trying to play word games again. Answer the question. When I ask you if there are any IP address conflicts between your account and Major's on Saturday 11-26 and you respond with "that's the last I've seen him or will see him", you must understand that that is not a conclusive answer -- especially when dealing with someone like yourself. Just because you haven't seen him doesn't mean you weren't logged in under his account. Obviously you realize this.

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I have a question for RM95, as well....why are you answering this guy's questions??? Put him on ignore and move on.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Again, I'm not sure how much clearer I can be than when I say that I never logged into Major's account nor have I ever posted from Major's account. Serious reading comprehension (#18!) problems.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Slow work day. :)

I honestly think this is the most fun I've ever had on this BBS.

17. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Rather than going through all these shenanigans, decide it on the field:

a game of Battleship - loser never posts again.

And no moving your ships around.

18. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

Please don't do that RM, this is toooo entertaining. Ooops, I misspelled too.

19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i prefer YoYao. :)

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Dude, I completely forgot about him. The old LHutz was always good too.

BTW, am I seeing you on Saturday??