1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Oh My!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by kbm, Feb 9, 2002.

1. kbm

kbm Member

That's all I'll say. You figure it out. :eek:

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Well, I'll go ahead and post in your thread since nobody else seems to give a damn about it.

3. kbm

kbm Member

lol doctor. But I know people actually read it. ;) Anyway, I guess I got to say something outlandish for a response, so here it goes. Jason Richardson is a better dunker than MJ, Nique, and Carter combined!

4. Houstone

Houstone Member

Are you positive?

5. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

I think a better question would be, are you drunk?!

Richardson certainly is an awesome dunker in his own right, but as Charles said, he just doesn't have the versatality in his dunks that the others do.

Still disappointment that Franchise couldn't get it going today and that Captain Canada Nash didn't win the 3-Point shoot-out.

Azim da Dream

6. kbm

kbm Member

Man yeah, MJ is way overrated. Nique had no power. Carter's all tricks no skill. Jason beats all of um hands down!

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Umm... right.

8. Houstone

Houstone Member

A little..

9. kbm

kbm Member

I think you're right, but the guy had flare. You got to give him that. If he hadn't have been forced into the wheel of death, I think the guy would have ranked high for his flare alone.

10. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

True, but I feel the same can be said of our very own St. Francis. Had it not been for Cuttino's lack of passing skill, the wheel and just flat out bad luck in the first dunk (which would have been one for the ages had it worked) he would have certainly won. But all and all, Richardson deserved it.

Azim da Dream

11. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Richardson's last dunk was the best of the contest,and he deserved to win,but I still think Carter is a better dunker.