1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Thoughts & Prayers, May 31 2019 Edition

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, May 31, 2019.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You're a troll, shut the **** up and stay in your lane.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

That’s why it’s best not to bother responding. His little manifesto is the height of idiocy in this day and age. When the 2nd was conceived, there was no difference in the weapons available to the military and the general public. Owning might make a tiny brained person think they can stand up to the government but they are often proven wrong.

FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Ok lol so your guns will keep the big bad government away. Funny no other nation has this amount of paranoia. Using your justification about having ultimate check against government. Then why not tanks why not jet fighters why stop at guns? This such an out dated and stupid excuse. I bet you still watch this movie don’t you?

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

He's a troll. Reacting to his crap is exactly what he's trolling for.

Andre0087 likes this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm sure these same cons will approve the likes of Walmart and Amazon owning guns and tanks. Less tax burden for all of us!

Jesus once said that "Corporations are People Too and they deserve our T&P". -Scalia 4:20

So don't doubt Jesus. That's not only blasphemous but also super rude.

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

These shooting, the innocent people that have died, all of it. Sometimes you just say things, not looking at the big picture. I have relatives in El Paso I still can't get in touch with so yea usually I would ignore, but now isn't one of them. Thoughts and prayers only go so far...

Invisible Fan likes this.
  7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I totally understand. I've unloaded on him several times over the years. Now that we have the "guidelines" thingy at the top, he gets to go there and do his "woe is me" stitch when I do. No one buys it, but he considers it a turn-on. Why I don't have him on ignore is something I can't explain. Once in a Blue Moon, he says something funny. I guess that's why. Go figure.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Sorry to read these very poor responses to my brilliant post on the 2nd amendment. Andre's post was thoughtless trash, Leroy's and Aleksandar's were completely false and ignorant, and then you have Deckard who knows he can't step to me intellectually so he just lobs the same tired insults...

Let's see, whose judgments should we trust on the topic of government power and the right to keep and bear arms?

A) Those of Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and the other founding fathers, whose principles on governing a nation have not only stood the test of time for over 240 years but have set the stage for the strongest country on earth...

or

B) Some youthful basketball fans who are completely unimpressive intellectually, have no control over their emotions, and have never held a position of power in their lives...

You pick!

GOOD DAY

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Wow, this is psychological projection at its finest! Deckard, you are the one who runs to the Guidelines thread to report posts and try to get people banned. Not me. You are mentally tied in knots right now!

GOOD DAY

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member