1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

NRG roof full of afc south banners

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I know that Fuller is the most important player on the team, but can't QT replicate what Fuller can do with speed? Just put him out there as a place holder for Fuller.

The whole offense changes without Fuller, I find it strange BOB doesn't even try with someone else when Fuller gets his 17th hamstring injury..

3. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Oline, Hop, Hyde, run defense all looked really good today... but the game ball should go to Cunningham. Dude was a beast today.

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Today's Broncos offensive point total...... 3

5. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

If Coutee could pull his head out of his ass maybe. He runs the wrong routes, stops, half assed effort after he fumbles and he must be just as bad in practice. They drafted him to be “that” speed guy from the slot but so far he’s not getting it.

6. Rock Block

Supporting Member

The Houston Jekylls

Houstunna likes this.
  7. Rock Block

Supporting Member

Hope B Mac is ok

8. conquistador#11

another local team in a sport where they bounce the ball plays at a .645 pace and you guys are cheering. This one plays at a .645 pace and they're "mediocre". The thing is making it to the post season and stringing 2 good games together and with the special players on offense that is a possibility.
    A lot of things I didn't like today, throwing the ball in a congested middle of the endzone with no play action or bootleg. I don't like that we keep giving teams 20 yards of free real estate during our '2 minute' defense. I also didn't like the possession where the Texans kicked the field goal.
    And in order to pass it from an RPO, the qb has to pull it down and run with it every now and then. The Titans had the little dump pass to Fells sniffed out because they knew Watson going to take off.
    That said, I'm not going to poo poo taking the lead in the division. Merciless changed the whole game.

deb4rockets likes this.
  9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Coutee is not a fast nor doesn't have the size of Fuller. Plus, Fuller is a GREAT route runner.

DreamShook likes this.
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Beating the t*** in Titsville ... does ... not ... suck.

BMoney, whag00, desihooper and 5 others like this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I know QT is not as fast, but nobody is as fast as Fuller. You just need a diet version of Fuller. Just someone who puts the tiniest bit of doubt in defense to open up everyone else when Fuller is injured.

Rock Block and deb4rockets like this.
  12. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Say what you want about O’Brien, but the reality is that somehow, someway, he manages to get what he should get out of this team in terms of wins and losses. Texans are on track to win more than I thought they would win this year. How? I have NO idea. I don’t think Bill is a great coach, and I think he makes some monumentally stupid decisions, but he’s not bad either. This team is impossible to figure out. I’m going to stop trying.

13. Mattician

Mattician Member

I really like the receivers and tight ends on this team.

deb4rockets likes this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

15. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feels good. Especially those wearing the "derrick" and "1960" hats.

No Worries and deb4rockets like this.
  16. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Yes, this season seems slightly less mediocre than previous seasons.

17. UrbanEnterprise

Everyone in the sports news was on Titans nuts

Texans win and watch how they downplay Tennessee as a legit team now

18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Huge win! Our defense really stepped it up today. Mercilus' interception and run down the field was awesome. He almost made it to the endzone. Cunningham also made some crucial plays. Loving it.

Next week should be by fun. We get to play the interception King. LOL, Winston is a loose cannon. Sure, he throws for tons of yards but his 23 interceptions is pathetic. That's 20 more than Mahomes and 14 more than Watson.

Can Fuller stay healthy the rest of the season? If so, then it will be huge to finally have him available in the playoffs.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  19. Rock Block

Supporting Member

Exactly what Coutee was supposed to be able to do, from the slot. He’s may not be as fast at the top as Fuller but he is super quick underneath and I thought we finally had that guy

DreamShook and Buck Turgidson like this.
  20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

A win is a win. Not the most convincing, but they pulled it out. Good to see the offense showing life and the defense disruptive again