1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Chiefs 10/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 15, 2013.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Because that's not what the Texans do. It's not the Texan Way.

If Schaub can't play, it will be TJ. If Schaub can play, my guess is Schaub starts the game.

2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Yeah. He'll prepare this week with the 1s. Chiefs getting their first loss.

3. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

30-21 Texans....LOL

28-10 Chiefs. Schaub is sack 3 times and throws 2 picks if he plays. Yates throws 2 picks and fumbles before getting pulled in the 4th for Case when the game is out of reach. Case throws a garbage time TD.

4. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Agreed. Gary has never made an extremely bold move in his career and I don't think he will now. TJ will start and Case will only get in if the offense continues to sputter and turn the ball over (which is pretty likely).

I think it's more realistic that we'll see Case after the bye week, assuming that Schaub is not healthy by then.

But then again, Kubes has never had his team embarrassed 4 times in a row with such high expectations so maybe there is hope (for starting Case, that is)?

5. BE4RD

BE4RD Member

They're both prepping with the 1s, but I cannot imagine Kubiak sending a greenhorn like Keenum into Arrowhead for his 1st start. That would be the most un-Kubiak thing ever. I think we can beat the Chiefs, but it's not going to be because of our QB play.

6. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I really wanted colts to win because they play Denver next and we might squeak by the chiefs setting up week 9 division lead game at home we would win take the division back and everything will be forgotten but the fact will still remain Schaub and kubiak will not get it done in playoffs they give Schaub and kubiak another year blaming turnovers and penalties and bad start and next year same thing I really freakin hope chiefs smash us the way 49ers did and I hope manning has a off game at Indy

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I believe we make it a close game... and we control the tempo with the running game, and keep the ball out of Charles' hands. ArBenian FostAter will run amok and garner 200+ yards. :eek: We win on another kick by Bullock.

TEXANS 24
    Chefs 21

¡¡¡VAMOS, TEXANS!!!!!
    BOOOOOOOoOOOOOoooooOOOoo... it's not like they're our rivals or you're going into Azteca stadium wearing U.S. and A. gear, man. If you wear your gear and we win, I will contribute to the tipjar in your name. :cool: WIN WIN for YOU, TEXANS, CLUTCHFANS, and ME.
    I think this happened at the end of last year, beginning with the Patriots' game. :(

8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

In Kubiak's mind (and words from yesterday), Schaub will be the starter if healthy. He said in the press conference that Schaub had "improved" in his play against the Rams. If you think he's going to bench a somewhat healthy Schaub for Keenum, I have some property on the moon I'd like to sell you.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

That's absolutely right. Schaub had not made a mistake and was on his way to 300+ yards because we were WAY DOWN in the scoreboard. :eek: I don't disagree. Schaub SHOULD start if healthy, although we may not agree...

I support Schaub.

10. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Have mercy.

1 person likes this.
  11. Pringles

Pringles Member

Do you... support Kubiak too?!

12. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Texans win going away, 31-13. Case with three TDs and 300+ yrds passing.

LOL, j/k. Texans get trounced 31-13. Schaub starts and does absolutely nothing.

13. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

As of today the Ov/Un is 40 points.
    When you bet the total you are betting the combined points scored by both teams to either go over or under the specified total, which in this case is 40.
    Points scored in overtime count.

If Texans win 27 to 14, the combined points = 41 - so the game will be an over.

14. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

35 - 13 Chiefs

15. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Finally some good announcers. Smoked in Arrowhead

Chiefs 31 ( 5 sacks 3int and of course a pick six)

Texans 10

16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

He was fantastic when completing those 5 yd passes to the tight end on 3rd-and-much longer than 5 yds.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Elite accuracy.

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Chiefs are my starting D. :)

Hoping the game isn't too ugly.

19. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

So why would he even mention him as getting time with the first team, or that Case "knows the offense and is mobile"? I'm 99% sure Case is going to get his first start this Sunday.

20. BE4RD

BE4RD Member

I hope you're right, but I'd be willing to bet against that. If Keenum starts and does well, that may be the end of Schaub's tenure in Houston. Hard to imagine that, let alone think it was plausible, 10 months ago.