1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Raiders @ Texans 11/17/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 14, 2013.

1. solid

solid Contributing Member

Sounds like if Case doesn't lead the team to victory Sunday, Kubiak is going to trot out Schaub again.:(

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i want the texans to finish the season with a respectable record with Case at QB. it'll solidify the ending of Schaub's career as a Texan. the colts game should have been his first win. he will get it against the raiders.

3. Raven

Raven Member

Not even Kubiak is that bone headed. The game is at Reliant Stadium, and the fans are going to be in a salty mood. If Keenum sucks or is injured, Yates will get the call.

And this will be Keenum's fourth game, and you can bet he doesn't want his record to be 0-4 as a starter. I expect him to be motivated, prepared, and fearless. If the Texans lose, it's going to be because of the defense or special teams.

4. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Exactly.

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Texans will finally get off the turf with a big beatdown of Oakland, 35-9. Case throws 3 TD(two to #80) and 356 yds, runs in for another one. And the Texans will finally announce Case as the starter for the rest of the season. Matt continues to pout...

6. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Trap game.

7. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Case throws for 5 touchdowns and 0 interceptions but special teams allows 4 kickoff return TDs and Martin fumbles two more.

Afterwards Marciano is abducted and never heard from again.

42-35 Raiders.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yea, Texans will find a way to **** this up and win.

9. daherro^_^

daherro^_^ Member

haven't had a slushy in a while, could really use one next tuesday, don't care if its cold

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Hopefully those Kubiak quotes about Matt wanting to start again and Case making a lot of mistakes is just more coach speak for a charged question from the media. Like when he said "Matt's our starting QB" after the Chiefs game.

11. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

But amazingly still has a job...

12. 45souf

45souf Member

To be fair, Keenums 0-4 record is not because of qb play. Far from it, i believe he is the reason we were in the game to begin with. Defense needs to draft better

13. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Schaub has been the #2 and Yates has been the 3rd/emergency QB that doesn't dress the last two games. I don't think that is going to change because he's afraid to put Schaub out there.

I also think the attendance is going to be significantly lower for this game and fans have given up on this season so you wouldn't see near the uproar as you would have about 2 weeks ago if Schaub had to play.

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

This is a bad football team. There are no trap games.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I think he means for Oakland.

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The craziest thing I have read this week comes from <a href="https://twitter.com/evansilva">@evansilva</a>: &quot;8.2% of Johnson's career TD catches have come in Keenum's last two starts&quot;</p>&mdash; Lance Zierlein (@LanceZierlein) <a href="https://twitter.com/LanceZierlein/statuses/401355983340855296">November 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

How can it be a trap game when you are 2-7 and haven't won a game in over 2 months?

18. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

dang, sarcasm meters are just as broken as Arian foster.

19. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. Raven

Raven Member

Schaub isn't pouting. He's a man. Not a great QB, but still a man. He's dealing with his demotion (firing) as well as can be expected. Next season, he'll be another team's backup, and I honestly wish him nothing but the best.