1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official NBA 2K13 Clutchfans Online Association (Xbox)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by J Sizzle, Oct 2, 2012.

1. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Good game bro! I thought you had me for a second, back and forth for a while!!!

2. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Honestly, if we are able to do this, I think this would be the most "fair" option. Plus, if we had a list of all of our players, the draft would take 45 minutes, tops. The hard part may be having everyone re-join the new league.

3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Yeah I mean I would like to do this too, but to do so we would have to have all 30 people be available to draft and willing to do the same thing. Imagine if somebody who had like 25th pick suddenly has number 1 and decides screw it I'm taking lebron. Everything would all be screwed up. It's the more fair thing to do, but I'm not so sure it will work. I just say wash and start over. Easier that way, but it's up to you guys. Every single member would need to be on board though

4. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

I tell u right now if i get the first pick i would get lebron...and this is not possible drafting the same people since the CPU controlled teams will not be on par

5. jank1434

We don't have any CPU teams (unless you mean that the user isn't drafting). But yeah, it is pretty unrealistic to have all 30 users draft. Although, it did seem like we had pretty high participation rate last night.

6. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

I'd. beUp fo the redraft but only if we vet the same teams andNed draft same players. Need some trust on everyone's part.

7. JD88

JD88 Member

It would take all 30 people online to do that. Don't think its happening.

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm going to set up the new league today around noon when I get out of classes. I'll let y'all know the details for the league, but try to pick the team you were for this last league, because I'm sure people don't just wanna lose their squad.

I'm thinking we'll shoot for hopefully a Tuesday the 16th draft day at the same time 9:45...but we'll adjust accordingly. Just depends how fast the league fills up.

And in terms of keeping you're players, it's honestly what I'd prefer, but it's highly unlikely. New people could potentially join, people could prove to be unfaithful, etc. It's just going to be way too hard, so I'm thinking a total redraft is in order...but let me know what y'all think, and I'll post the draft details today sometime around 1 o clock.

9. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

dont think im down for another draft... why cant we just keep this one going ?

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Just no fun when each team shoots 75% from the field and over 50% from 3 point land. Defense is essentially nonexistant, and we're trying to have a realistic experience. Pro difficulty is simply too easy.

If you want to join then I'm all for it, but if not, that works too. But this new league is definitely happening because the majority is all in favor of all star difficulty and a redraft.

11. JD88

JD88 Member

Make the draft Sunday or Saturday night.

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Sunday night probably wouldn't work because the Texans play Sunday night. People are gonna wanna watch that. And as for Saturday night....probably not. Too many people are going to have conflicts/be out and about. Doing it on a weekday is best because less people have conflicts.

But let's just try to fill up the league first. We can decide on an appropriate draft time come then, but we have to get the league fully filled up again before we do anything.

13. jank1434

Start a new thread once you have all the details if you don't mind, so that way we can have all of the draft info on the first post.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yeah that's the plan. Look for a new thread to be up around noon!

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This thread is officially done. Post in the new Clutchfans Online Association thread.

16. BigBird

17. bigmac701

bigmac701 New Member

Did this thing start yet??

18. dhop

dhop New Member

Starting new ps3 fantasy league
    Name: live13
    Password:live13
    Draft Saturday December 8th 5 pm central time
    82 games All star diificulty
    Manager gamer tag dhopgoonen

19. BigBird

this is the old thread for an xbox OA we started. I would suggest you try in this thread which is the ps3 OA if you're going to try to gauge interest for a new league.

20. bigmac701

bigmac701 New Member