1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Michael Bloomberg for President 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Nov 7, 2019.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Maybe. Mike may toss out a benjamin or two for signs he sees.

dachuda86 likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Context matters... you got played. You've got some way out of context quotes the daily mail ran to smear him. Especially the last part which was a joke about being taken out of context. He'd been talking about a joke in his comments section about being taken out of context because they were talking about ancient rome and greece, and he ironically said he could be taken out of context for saying that. And then people took him out of context. Also he was provoking Jess, but said he wouldn't rape her. Trolling obviously. He also said something true about Jewish people. If you are like me and many others, and think identity politics, the tool of the SJWs is a bad thing, then yes, you would hold true the belief that everyone, including Jewish people, shouldn't play identity politics.

#522 dachuda86, Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What joke you referring to? The rape joke that he refused to apologize for. Also the Sun ran articles on him. Are they running a smear campaign against him too. A member of his own party ratted him out. Stand up guy

4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

ok how are Jewish people playing identity politics?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Are you saying some don't ever play identity politics? Every group has people that play it in various ways.

6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again you made a claim that they do. I am asking you how

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Are you offended for Jess? Spare me your fake moral outrage.

8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

So you are saying What he said was appropriate. What about his own member going against him.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

His comment was a joke bro... the dude makes political commentary and was clearly taking the piss out of people like you. You are not offended so do not even act like you give actually give a damn. For you being offended is about leverage.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Using victim narratives whenever politically expedient... here is the clip in full.

Next time google your own questions

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It's just a prank bro...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You do know who is Frame Game Radio is right? I bet you do. You know the Alt right youtuber that was referenced in the beginning of the video who the interviewer referenced about Jewish identity politics. Like you said context matters.

13. dmoneybangbang

Lol... a certain ignored member is working hard for his comrades.

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Was this ever posted here?

MIKE BLOOMBERG EXPLOITED PRISON LABOR TO MAKE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN PHONE CALLS

Yikes.

B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

#535 AleksandarN, Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Sooo guilt by association? You are a little moral grand stander... I guess that is a nice substitution for actual thought. I love how you pull him out of context and then accuse me of it when I am the only one bringing it. I don't see anything wrong with pushing the limits a bit or criticizing any group. Of course that is just my silly views on freedom isn't it? Let's burn the witches who do not speak nicely enough.

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

How are Jewish people playing identity politics? Since the question in the video is based on Frame Game Radio viewpoint.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Google it.

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

What's wrong with prisoners making a few $ by making political phone calls? I only see a problem if they weren't given a choice in the matter. Maybe I'm missing something.

Why is that worse than getting a phonecall from some loser who's only reason for not being in prison is that he has no gumption whatsoever?

RayRay10 and dachuda86 like this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It's clearly a jobs program.