1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Don’t forget our bet brotha. I just picked up another one today
    Must be summertime. Think I’m gonna play this tune tonight cause I’m feeling good with this VP pick today. Lol

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  2. generalthade_03

Stand in line man. My wife is a super hottie in her own rights, I keep going back and forth between her and Palin for the number one spot.

basso likes this.
  3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Wait: you're saying if the Democrats have their way, we'll be voting Harris for President in 2028?

Dude, where's the bong

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I don't give him more than a year or two in office if he wins. At least I hope not. So it's President Harris and whoever is in her pocket for Vice President. She'll become the first female President which is astonishing considering how slimy she is. Ugh.

5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You spend a hell of a lot of time here defending someone you supposedly never voted for...or am I confusing you with someone else?

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It’s not that bad, you make it sound like he's running on fumes. I think he’ll be fine for the four years if he’s elected...now the next term I don’t know.

DVauthrin, RayRay10 and Reeko like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

What about this VP pick has u feeling so good?

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

Honestly, I feel your pain man. So why continue to vote Democratic? I’m not saying you can vote for the Republicans either. Both parties at this point seemed to serve the establishment and not the people. That’s why I vote for the individual.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

I think he’ll be fine for 1 term as well although anything can happen when u get up there in age...he doesn’t look like he’s knocking on death’s door...I mean, he’s in better shape than Trump who is only 3 years younger than him

RayRay10 and Andre0087 like this.
  10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Bernie contingent blown off again?

Invisible Fan likes this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

RayRay10 and Nook like this.
  12. HROZ

HROZ Member

Kamala Harris is a good choice imo.

But Biden only has one term (no way America is okay with an 82 year old running for presidency imo)

Harris will see a lot of contenders go against here in 2024. Probably a few who believe in Medicare for all.
    I find it hard to believe that last 6 months haven't opened up people's eyes to the need for it.

Biden atm needs to lead the USA out of this nightmare, theh stabilise the economy and his legacy is secure. No need for a 2nd term.

13. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

They both are.. I keep saying this and have said this since the last election with Trump and Hillary, why in the hell do we keep getting these candidates? Both parties are putting forward the oldest and least progressive people imaginable.

Andre0087 likes this.
  14. generalthade_03

Other posters including yours truly had already stated why she’s a bad pick in previous posts. The reason I’m feeling so good is if I were a Democratic voter, I would not be happy with this ticket and turnouts will be low. Hating Trump from the depths of your spleen can only go so far. You need a worthwhile contenders too.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. A prosecutor puts people in Jail. The question is did they deserve it? No one in Law Enforcement is clean. With that said, I would take over Trump every day of the week.

And btw, you are a Bigot.

16. TheresTheDagger

17. generalthade_03

Yeah, throw away the keys for lots of brothers with mar1juana charges? Who knows, she might have scored some bid deals with the prison syndicate. Locking black people up is very profitable in case you don’t know.

All of a sudden, you’re the law and order guy. Lol, if anything your fakeness is entertaining.
    Look in your mirror, you will find a bigot staring back at you.

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Joe Biden is not Rich for a Politician this days. He net worth is in 2 Homes worth $4 million, investments worth $4 million ...and a $1 million dollar pension. The man used to take a Train (from Delaware) to the Senate before he became VP.

Nook likes this.
  19. HROZ

HROZ Member

This is so biased it's not funny

400K over 5 years is 80K a year.
    Lol at that being a good gig.

Not rocking the boat while ahead is something the writer would've done if he was ahead. It's stupid to do otherwise.(debate)

The hiding in the basement has become an overtly played fox news line.
    Obvs Biden is struggling to get air time with Trump's daily stupidity & the pandemic hogging so much air time.
    And he's doing smaller events so as not to send the wrong message that large gatherings are okay. Which is responsible but not great in attracting media.

The whole article is a joke.

Invisible Fan and Nook like this.
  20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Well we did have Obama and he pretty much came out of nowhere but I agree we have better options maybe it’s just because younger people aren’t voting or even caring about the political environment in our country. If the same amount of people that are protesting and rioting voted in this upcoming election we would see real progress but instead we’re stuck with these same old fossils.

RayRay10 likes this.