1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Joe 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

So easy not even worth discussing. Let’s go local - Abbott is intelligent. I don’t agreewith his timetable for reopening, but he is an intelligent man as far as I can tell. Yet, he is not a carnival barker, predatory marketer, prosperity preacher like Trump.

Your question is rather transparent. You want to make it seem like it’s just all partisan politics, and people don’t see the other side honest
    Y. That world view sure does make it easier to be a trump supporter and justify it.

No doubt, some people hate Trump because they are blinded by partisan politics. But all people who hate trump hate him for his stupidity, broken moral compass, low character, narcissism. The fact that you support him despite all of that is on you.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. Rileydog

challenge for you:

1. was Trump asking a sarcastic question to reporters when he suggested the ingestion of disinfectants?

2. Was Trump being sarcastic when he said reports should have their Noble prizes revoked?

(Hint: these questions aren’t about trump, they’re about you).

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are trying to get an answer from some guy who lives, breathes and eats Trump's BS and likes the taste of it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. Rileydog

naw,@Trader_Jorge isnt a coward. He will answer.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He’s a caricature. He’s played some variation of it for ever 10 years now.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. amaru

amaru Member

Who do you think elected Trump?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. amaru

amaru Member

While I don’t know a lot about Cuomo, I like what I’ve seen so far.

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

And are you saying most swing voters will not vote for a black person?

9. amaru

amaru Member

It shows just how quickly swing voters can swing in the opposite direction. I’m saying that a lot of swing voters won’t feel comfortable placing a black female within a heartbeat (or in Joe’s case cognitive decline) of the presidency. Black women are arguable the most vulnerable and most disrespected group of people in this country.

I acknowledge that I may be wrong (and I want to be wrong) but I sincerely doubt it.

RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I don't agree that you can make a blanket statement about all swing voters.

We will see how it shakes nout.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

12. NewRoxFan

Um, not that date either....

13. NewRoxFan

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going to take this time to remind people that Trump's famous travel ban to stop terrorism didn't include the country where Osama Bin Ladin comes along with 15 of the 9/11 hijackers came from. A country that Trump loves because they buy a lot of his toys.

I know a lot is made about Trump's ties to Russia and lately we've been talking about his ties to the PRC but he seems most in the palm of the Saudis. It was the first country that he visited as President and he exercised his first veto to protect the Saudis..

RayRay10, Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um. #1 Obama would never go for it. #2....Nothing else matters, because Obama will never go for it.

17. Nook

Nook Member

LOL Why not have a cyborg FDR run... it is as believable as a Clinton/Obama ticket.

Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  18. Senator

Senator Member

However Trump did know what to focus on.

The democrats, quite the opposite and they continue to waste everyone's time. Spending too much effort to appease the LGBQT community, dual bathroom users, "women's rights" - even though Hilary blacklisted the women her husband raped because they threatened her ascent to power, free everything for illegals, way too many gifts to the lazy and entitled, etc. All this ignores the reality of the EXISTING poor Americans already trying to make their way and often rewards them for having babies while barely surviving financially.

If trump is low IQ, the democrat platform has been downright r****ded. Liz Warren, an incredibly intelligent and competent woman, never had a realistic chance because of how desperate the media is too look for "cool" in a candidate. And yet by the end of "cool" Obama's presidency, race relations in America were never worse.

It wasn't that Trump won the presidency, it's that democrats lost it. And you can see from the responses in this forum why. Competent adults (unless they were blessed with 1 in a million athletic or music talent) are always skewing conservative because of this ... and it's got nothing to do with their race.

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Nvm, delete.

#1919 Jayzers_100, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
  20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

There’s at least two articles on The Bill’s website, one an opinion piece that floated this configuration, the other noting the Dems are looking for a backup plan.