1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Browns @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I do not know what the deal is. People cannot just help themselves from bringing politics into sports nowadays. That's what I do to get away from politics, sports... so please people, just leave that crap alone.

Bobbythegreat, solid and tmacfor35 like this.
  2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Texans put some good tape out there against the Chiefs. Steelers are running some similar plays to what the Texans did.

red5rocket likes this.
  3. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

Anybody else getting these weird glitches during CBS KHOU 11 commercial breaks?

red5rocket and J.R. like this.
  4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Big Ben....You are bad.

Bortles regression is weird.

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I'm getting it too. I thought it was the old flatscreen dying.

Vin2k2 likes this.
  8. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

?? you say that like the Steelers haven't been owning the Chiefs in the past decade or something lol

macho GRANDE likes this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

10. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Have to agree with this. Look at the Chiefs game just could not get a stop. Hogan was a joke out there. Any average offense will shred this team.

11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Watson wearing that Moon jersey shows he really embraces the city.

Good look

macho GRANDE likes this.
  12. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Hard to draw many conclusions when comparing games against the best then worst teams in the league, especially when we're trying to figure out how to execute without our best 2 defenders.

Houstunna likes this.
  13. Fullcourt

Whoops double post

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

JJo played out of his mind. Like a real #1 corner lol...

Really hurts to see Cole out. My goodness, what did this defense do to deserve all the injuries?

This game, definitely falls under the adage of dont accept in victory what you wouldn't in defeat. Deshaun got carried away with a few throws, didn't see a couple wide open passes to make. He was forcing it but I think he'll learn from it. The defense, I know they've got some problems but the playcall. Just strange to me, the amount of man coverage, single safety and super strange/ineffective blitzing is going to get them eviscerated against a better QB. Hogan was even going to the right plays but terrible throws saved them. Their blitzes are so undisguised it's shameful.

All told, this offense has an immense opportunity right now. Their skill position talent is maybe as high as it's ever been. Should they put together a decent line, they'll be legitimately unstoppable. Like, 50 points video game in real life mode.

16. Fullcourt

Duane brown tweets anger me than I'd like to admit

Uprising likes this.
  17. J.R.

J.R. Member

• With his first reception today, Texans TE Ryan Griffin passes Billy Miller for the 10th most receptions (109) in team history
    • Texans TE Ryan Griffin passes Billy Miller (1,146) for the 11th-most receiving yards in team history and 3rd-most by a TE
    • Texans K Ka'imi Fairbairn coverts his 10th consecutive field goal, which ranks as the most consecutive conversions to start a Texans career
    • Texans WR Will Fuller V records his 5th TD in the last 3 games and has caught a TD in all 3 game he's played
    • Texans WR Will Fuller V's last three receptions have all gone for touchdowns
    • Texans CB @JJOE2424 records his 13th interception with the Texans, tied for 1st in franchise history
    • Texans QB Deshaun Watson has 13 TD passes this season, the most by a rookie in his first six games in NFL history
    • Texans CB @JJOE2424's 82-yard pick-six is his third as a Texan, tied for the most in team history
    • Texans ILB Dylan Cole records his 2nd interception of the season, leading all NFL rookie linebackers
    • Texans WR @BraxtonMiller5 records his first touchdown of the season and second of his career
    • Texans OLB Ufomba Kamalu records his first sack of the season and second of his career
    • With his second interception of the day, Texans CB @JJOE2424 becomes the team's all-time leader with 14 interceptions
    • The Texans defense force their first safety of the season and have produced 8 points today
    • With 3 TD passes today, #Texans QB Deshaun Watson is the first rookie QB with 3 consecutive games of 3+ TD passes since Butch Songin in 1960
    • The Texans have established a team record by scoring 30+ points in four consecutive games
    • Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins moves into a tie with Owen Daniels for the 2nd-most receiving TDs in team history with 29
    • Texans S @K_Drummond23 and LB @Hupernikao9s record their first sacks of the season on back-to-back plays
    • Today's Texans vs. Browns attendance: 71,815

red5rocket likes this.
  18. TheBrownDude

TheBrownDude Member

What tweets?

19. Fullcourt

Tweets about him, not his.

TheBrownDude likes this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Did you know Deshaun has 15 TDs? ;)