1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Off-season thread.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, May 16, 2023.

1. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Now that we know that we will be drafting forth this year in the NBA Draft.
    This helps us to see how we will approach this off-season more clearly. I truly want us to take a significant step to finally winning again.

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but I will be sad if all we do is sign Austin Reaves.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The entire off-season in one thread. Very organized!

ElPigto likes this.
  3. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Jalen, Jabari need to keep adding strength.

If Alp can get a little leaner, that’d be great.

While there aren’t any projected superstars, there is a whole plethora of talent available at 4 so I hope we do our due diligence and find someone that can propel the team forwards (alongside the natural improvement of our guys.)

I hope we don’t waste our cap space, it’s good that we have so much but being smart about it would be grand. OKC has got our picks, so literally 0 incentive to tank anymore

ThatboyPhuong and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Personally, I cannot wait to hear from @Medicine N Music 's sleeper pick for this draft. Get working on getting us a solid player at 20.
    TIA.