1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama bugged Trump Tower before election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 4, 2017.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not a comeback, just pointing out facts.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Then if it's correct, those responsible should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

1. As in the other Tweet, it may not be prosecutable now.

2. You're basing this on Breitbart. Actually, more importantly, you're basing it on Mark Levin.

Hmm. Mark Levin. Oh, the guy who's been spouting nonsense for the past 8 years?? When I say nonsense, I don't mean he's stupid. Actually, Levin is highly intelligent. So highly intelligent that he deceives his audience daily and they don't even know it. With him, it's all about the Constitution. Except that HIS interpretation of the Constitution is correct and OTHERS are wrong. Nearly every day, I had to hear about the whackjobs and the liberal idiots and the fools and the leftists and the "disgraces"- also the "statists"- that's a big one for him- and, of course, his patron saint is President Reagan- and Levin was in his cabinet, so there's that.

In this case, the source does matter. I'd be very highly suspect of anything coming out of Levin's or Hannity's mouth. VERY suspect.

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Respectfully, I disagree. We've had decent to good Presidents for most of the past 25 years- no Andrew Johnsons or James Buchanans, but no Abraham Lincolns, either. This is downright embarrassing. No one in the history of the Presidency has uttered the number of inane things President Trump has- and he's only been in for a month and a half.

Why should we lower the bar and accept this? If it is true, you think the best thing to do is Tweet it out? Whatever happened to decorum? Christ Almighty, he makes America look dumb.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

...sounds like a "non-denial" denial from the Obama administration folks...saying that "Obama didn't order it"...but were the lines tapped?

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So wait..... you're telling me all of this originated from Breitbart who got this information from MARK LEVIN?!?!..... ahaha you can't make this S#$% up.

Nobody spews hate like Levin does at "Liberals". I used to flip over to him every once in awhile just for a chuckle. You can feel his head about to explode every sentence he spews out. Embodies exactly what you think of when you think Old, White, Angry Right Wing Nutcase who lies nonstop about the most insane crap. I can't believe people actually take this guy seriously.

6. Buck Turgidson

MrBear1, Nook and wouldabeen23 like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Republican Strategist Hit Trump With The Truth That FBI Has Warrant To Investigate Russia Ties
    National Republican political strategist and media consultant Rick Wilson reminded President Trump this morning that the wiretapping was hardly a secret, the FBI was granted a FISA warrant in October covering Trump's ties to Russia.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03...ranted-fisa-warrant-covering-ties-russia.html

8. bigtexxx

ahem...

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If so, then there was an approval from a Federal judge and it was legal.

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Dopamine, Amiga, RocketWalta and 2 others like this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Increasingly, this appears to point to the need of an independent investigation of Trump and the Russians. Part of that investigation should require a careful review of Trump's tax returns to see if any large payments appeared from Russian sources. Of course this investigation should be be public since it involves the highest office of the land and our democratic election process. I am sure Trump will support such an investigation to get to the bottom of any wiretapping. :p

12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

[​IMG]

It was two hole in one's and it was on the big boys tee. Get your facts straight #alternatefacts.

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Man this is sad. I can't believe that a certain cohort of the population is this r****ded. Do you do monkey shows in real life texxx?

Dopamine likes this.
  15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Looks like Kushner and Ivanka need to get some sort of special dispensation to skip Shabbat or hide the child's phone to keep him out of trouble.

Nook likes this.
  16. bigtexxx

If they tapped, did they find nothing?

If they didn't tap, they didn't have enough reason to ask?

Either scenario - not good for the liberals' "story"...

cml750 likes this.
  17. Buck Turgidson

And Obama could kick his ass in 1-on-1. So what? I didn't realize a Punt-Pass-Kick competition was part of the electoral process.

And I know you're blatantly trolling, because it's literally all you have at this point. Your lack of shame is almost commendable.

18. bigtexxx

You're smarter than this, Buck. When news breaks, the NY Times and Washington Post immediately start spinning it (often with dubious or even unnamed sources) and try to discredit it. Then the liberals say "I told you so!" and go around a back slappin'. So no matter what the news, the liberals are so sure they're right, because the super-left NYT and WashPo are spoon feeding them the slanted coverage.

Dark Rhino and cml750 like this.
  19. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Protip: never believe a liar like the Orange One has a 2 handicap--EXPOSED

20. Buck Turgidson

I'm definitely smart enough to acknowledge that your thread title has a massively misleading falsehood right there in the first 2 words. Are you?